What's new

Frigate Omar Faruq and Abu Ubaidah reached Bangladesh.

Not my preference. But there are light brown skinned African girls I know who are pretty attractive.

One of the best looking girls I saw in my life was when I needed to go into hospital and was
tended by a mixed race young nurse(half white and half black).

:smitten:

One of the best looking girls I saw in my life was when I needed to go into hospital and was
tended by a mixed race young nurse(half white and half black).

:smitten:
Interracial makes the best combination, we brownies are a big example of that. Probably why I watch interracial ****

Wow, did i knock some senses into you 1 hour ago?
I am so proud of myself. Also keep up the no racist attitude of yours.
#saynontoracism
#peace

loool

This is whats funny about the forum, these n-ggers heads be doing U-turns every hour or so!!

I see, but how common are these types of people in society?

Actually, I think the brothers who are commenting from overseas have forgotten the mindset and beliefs of Bangladeshis.

Skin color isn't much of an issue in BD, in BD you'll see the lightest/fairest woman marrying the darkest man with the biggest gut, but that man will be affluent and educated < which is what really matters.

Secondly skin color has never been the deciding factor as we look towards something called "Gotonn", roughly translated to a persons facial features are more of a concern than skin color.

BD has been relatively unscathed by the skin color epidemic although many peoples mindset still needs to change.

I think he meant in terms of attractiveness.
I also prefer light brown skin over other shades - it just looks better to me.

No I mean who is that person.

She's hot in a girl next door sort of way.

Also, some Bengali girls are GORGEOUS!

I personally prefer the lighter skinned ones with the occasional medium skinned.

Just a personal preference.

Also where the white women at?

No I mean who is that person.

She's hot in a girl next door sort of way.

Also, some Bengali girls are GORGEOUS!

I personally prefer the lighter skinned ones with the occasional medium skinned.

Just a personal preference.

Also where the white women at?

My scale just in terms of skin colour:

Light Brown > "Dark" white > White >> Black.

Since people are discussing skin tones on a thread about frigates, allow me to contribute a little in good spirit.

There are 4 different skin tones from south asian point of view and I have seen people mistaking alot. Which is fine because people have their own definitions. So do I.

4 skin tones:
- Fair
- Light
- Average
- Below average(start of dark)

Nothing is wrong with any skin tone.

Fair skin tone example: Imran Khan
Imran-Khan-6.jpg

Light skin tone example: Yusuf Raza Gilani

Syed-Yousuf-Raza-Gilani.jpg
Syed-Yousuf-Raza-Gilani.jpg

Average/medium skin tone eample: Pervez Musharraf

585150_3327834_Musharraf-2_akhbar.jpg

Below average skin tone example: Altaf Hussain

images-1-1.jpg

Since people are discussing skin tones on a thread about frigates, allow me to contribute a little in good spirit.

There are 4 different skin tones from south asian point of view and I have seen people mistaking alot. Which is fine because people have their own definitions. So do I.

4 skin tones:
- Fair
- Light
- Average

View attachment 599580

View attachment 599581 View attachment 599581

View attachment 599582

View attachment 599583

PDF.....a one stop shop for all things....

4 skin tones:
- Fair
- Light
- Average

View attachment 599580

View attachment 599581 View attachment 599581

View attachment 599582

View attachment 599583

This is probably the greatest reply to a thread in all of the internet. LMAOOOOOOOOOO :sarcastic::sarcastic:

PDF.....a one stop shop for all things....

Why hasn't this occurred to me at all....guess I have no free time to think about these things. I mean who cares??

People do call me 'safed' sometimes, but is that something to boast about?? How insecure am I?

By the way Altaf Sahab looks like he never met a plate of shami kabab or paya he did not like. At this rate, ALL his arteries will be clogged in no time...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom