What's new

Friendship day -Hope to see India & Pakistan standing side by side as friends

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
PDF members belated friendship day greetings!!

Hope our leaders learn something from our solders and stop misleading their citizens.

d3fab71a01cd3eb150c2a323dc093ad0.jpg

I wish that both countries discuss about each others progress and how we are supporting each other to improve life of their citizen and make south Asia a better place.
1e4e811723ae480bc93c8ffbe708b0d1.jpg

Happy Friendship Day to you as well, sir. I think the best relations Pakistan and India can enjoy is a friendly rivalry. We will always try to show each other up, that's just human nature, but the hostilities must stop, from and on both sides.

That said, I hope we always kick your butt in Cricket. Always. We can be friendly afterwards, but when Afridi is batting, I want him to hit the ball so hard, the echo is heard all over India. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but there is nothing better than a Pak win over India, mate, and I'm sure it's the same there.

Happy Friendship Day to you as well, sir. I think the best relations Pakistan and India can enjoy is a friendly rivalry. We will always try to show each other up, that's just human nature, but the hostilities must stop, from and on both sides.

That said, I hope we always kick your butt in Cricket. Always. We can be friendly afterwards, but when Afridi is batting, I want him to hit the ball so hard, the echo is heard all over India. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but there is nothing better than a Pak win over India, mate, and I'm sure it's the same there.

An oxymoron.

I think the best relations Pakistan and India can enjoy is a friendly rivalry.

I agree. We have 5000 years of shared history and 95% identical culture between us. Many of us have families and friends on either side.

India and Pakistan should be friends, although a little bit of friendly sibling rivalry wouldn't hurt -- older and younger brother trying to outdo each other.

Competition fuels progress on both sides.
Cooperation would lead to fantastic gains for both of us.

i hope it will happen but anti islam sentiments in india i dont think so it will happen what we can do wish

How it possible? see the situation after Sharam sheikh talk b/w Manmohan and Gilani..How the parlimnt of India Blame PM of India for that

Friendship can be achieved only if we have enough conventional millitary to stop any indian agrresion.There is no place for weak nation in this world.Nehru learned his lesson after 62 and we should've learned it after 71.

How it possible? see the situation after Sharam sheikh talk b/w Manmohan and Gilani..How the parlimnt of India Blame PM of India for that

Obviously once we become friend, it should stop. That was political move rather then actual one.

Yeah India and Pakistan will stand side by side killing each over petty disputes.:cheers:

We are talking friendship and not the regular killings.

Friendship can be achieved only if we have enough conventional millitary to stop any indian agrresion.There is no place for weak nation in this world.Nehru learned his lesson after 62 and we should've learned it after 71.

That is not the case. If both become equal at any stage, other will again try to surpass. Also, you are talking about quantity and not the quality. What happen in Vietnam is known to all. It was unfortunate that both countries have lost something either in 1962 or in 1971 just because of enemy role. :coffee:

Sorry but its too hard...We have many Problems to solve...Remember Kashmir

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Well wat happens later shall be seen ! inshallah with the grace of Allah it will be good friendship & peace in the region is very much needed! lets stop being negative for one day! then we can come back to our normal selves perhaps lol for today i reach my hand out to our Indian friends & hope to see the hand back in return! :D

Last edited:

Dear Sir,

That's impossible. I wish you and your country well, but there is not much hope of you beating us at cricket, unless Steve Bucknor comes out of retirement. I am sure your board has already made overtures.

Afridi will slowly fade away. You will have no substitute for him.

I am sorry, but for Pakistan cricket - and hockey - the war is over.

With sincere condolences,

'Joe S.'

Of course Kashmir is a big issue with Pak sending in the Jihadis (non state variety of course) and supporting terrorism. That has to stop.

Here is the proof that Friendship is impossible..U will send ur army to kashmir and we will here c the battle? Impossible..:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Well wat happens later shall be seen ! inshallah with the grace of Allah it will be good friendship & peace in the region is very much needed! lets stop being negative for one day! then we can come back to our normal selves perhaps lol for today i reach my hand out to our Indian hope to see the hand back in return! :D

We r always thinking positive Sir..Like how we encourage Gilani and Manmohan Talk but u can c Indian Parliment reaction..
Thinking Positive by only us will give no fruit..

Back
Top Bottom