What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

C_Dc8taXoAErbK1.jpg

French Presidential election is won by MACRON and LE PEN has lost the election.

MACRON won by 65% of the vote

@Vergennes - So Macron won....! :cheers:

I am glad today that France just like The Netherlands and Austria rejected the extremes. I am also glad to see the Trump,Brexiter and Russian trolls crying.

An amazing and spectacular rise indeed. Months ago it seemed unbelievable for him to be in the second round,let alone becoming the next French president. How could a nobody of the politics years ago could become president ? There should be a movie or a book about it.

ssttse.jpg

At the age of 39 Macron will be the youngest ever President of France.

Looks like Europe's lurch to the Right has fizzled out. Europeans havent got the stomach to usher in anything that resembles a prelude to a legitimization of far right and neo-Nazi politics. The scars of WW2 wont fade that easily. Business as usual in Europe. There must be a lot of nativists all over Europe crying into their beers tonight.

Thanks to Trump, far right politics have been exposed for the complete failure they are.

First Dutch elections and now France.

Funny thing is, Trump isn't even a right wing :rofl:

I feel so bad for so called "nationalists" @flamer84

Congratulations to President, Emmanuel Macron!

Congratulations to French voters for rejecting fear mongering, hate and bigotry.

Viva La France!

Nice to see you here, my friend. They decisively rejected Le Pen, even with higher than expected abstention.

And yes---congratulations to France, the French people, @Vergennes, and @Taygibay .

Vive la France!

I am glad today that France just like The Netherlands and Austria rejected the extremes. I am also glad to see the Trump,Brexiter and Russian trolls crying.

:) :toast_sign:

An amazing and spectacular rise indeed. Months ago it seemed unbelievable for him to be in the second round,let alone becoming the next French president. How could a nobody of the politics years ago could become president ? There should be a movie or a book about it.

A meteoric rise. I've never seen anything quite like it. I've been rooting for him since the beginning. I never expected him to get this far. I guess he did "create the surprise":

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fren...ws-and-discussions.460535/page-5#post-9120649

:partay: @Louiq XIV

Not to mention that he will become the youngest-ever President of France. That itself is quite an achievement.

:lol:

Last edited:
Hope for the President and his party to win the coming legislative elections,form a government and get France back on the tracks. The top priorities will be the fight against unemployment,poverty,terrorism,fight for ecology etc. and of course get the economy back on the tracks.

The new president will pay his first visit to the French troops deployed abroad fighting terrorism. He will then go to Berlin to meet Merkel.

Looks like Europe's lurch to the Right has fizzled out. Europeans havent got the stomach to usher in anything that resembles a prelude to a legitimization of far right and neo-Nazi politics. The scars of WW2 wont fade that easily. Business as usual in Europe. There must be a lot of nativists all over Europe crying into their beers tonight.

You seem to be a naivist.

lePen and otehr far right are a symptom. The sickness is neoliberalism. Macron is neo liberal. If you see this as a victory you must be very sad.

People like MAcron are the reason why Europe is in the state it is. As most media say, the victory of Macron will only make things worse. If he fails (and he will) there will be much worse options than LePen.

Thanks to Trump, far right politics have been exposed for the complete failure they are.

First Dutch elections and now France.

Funny thing is, Trump isn't even a right wing :rofl:

I feel so bad for so called "nationalists" @flamer84

In Dutch won the guy who beat up Turks to pulp and hunted dogs on them. The far right is a catalyst and an important one. It corrects certain problems. The right now learned to stop going left.

As for trump, since he is President american economy is booming. He achieved more in 100 days than Obama in 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom