What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

Mostly their Macron version... :)

ps: no need to answer... I will not at least not to you before 20h...

No need to be butthurt. Im sure Macron wins. I have no problem with that. The result is important. He is a weak cuck and the candidate of the bank elites. The result is quite clear. The current system is the reason why lePen and her likes gained more and more support. Macron being part of that system will make things worse. Being Merkels canditate makes sure that France gets Hollande 2.0. I have no doubt that France is strong enough to survive that and then change for real. It has to become worse to get better.

The turnout rate at 5PM was 65,30%. The polling stations will begin to close at 7PM,but will remain open til 8PM in big cities.

sstrms.jpg

The voting is now over and polls are closing around France.
Polls are still open in big cities where people are still able to vote til 8pm.

The next President of the Republic will be known in less than 1 hour. (8pm French hour)

The next President of the Republic will be known in less than 1 hour. (8pm French hour)
Thanks for letting us know!

So who did you vote for? :woot:

Good. I just woke up, it's 10 am here. I was afraid I might miss out on the action. :)

Back
Top Bottom