What's new

French authorities take muslim children away from parents over “jihad suspicions”

Yeah, yeah, 'barbaric values' such as breastfeeding and having children. How barbaric.

And women's inequality. And child marriage. And blasphemy laws. And polygamy. And death for apostates. And...

Besides, you'd be violating your precious 'human rights' by detaining children like that

Parents who fail to adequately care for their children have no right to keep them. Raising them with barbaric values is one of the worst ways to fail them

If even a few percent more of Westerners thought like you, the whole place would be a totalitarian hell hole

Yeah if only it could be more like the Islamic paradises these people came from. The West would be a much better place if we learned from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

And women's inequality. And child marriage. And blasphemy laws. And polygamy. And death for apostates.
Do you have any reason to suspect that the couple in question was involved in any of this, except for your bigotry against Muslims?

Islamic women's rights provide justice if practiced correctly but are flexible to allow for equality if that's what certain people and their free will prefers.

Child marriage is not permitted in Islam, as it is clear only mature girls can be married. The definition of maturity is the only subject of debate, and here too Islam is perfectly compatible with a predetermined age restriction, as is the case in 51 out of 57 Muslim majority countries in the world. Only 6 allow what is considered to be underage marriage.

Blasphemy Laws are no different than Western hate speech laws in most Muslim countries. Admittedly, a good amount of Muslim countries have utterly wrong ideas about it. They're disobeying Islam in that.
"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [Qur'an 16:126] (Verse is addressed to all Muslims)

What's wrong with polygamy if all parties consent to it?

Death for apostates, again, exists in only a few Muslim countries and is against Islam, doesn't matter how you interpret it.
"Those who believe, then reject Faith, then believe (again) and again reject Faith, go on increasing in Unbelief--God will not forgive them nor guide them on the Way." [Quran 4:137]
There is no way for them to have believed and disbelieved and believed again and disbelieved again if they were to be killed the first time they disbelieved.

Regardless of all that, the couple that was targeted had absolutely no involvement in any of this and there is absolutely no evidence that they were, in any way, involved in anything unlawful.

You are complete hypocrite and despicably evil if you think it's a good idea to invite people over to your country, let them live for a while and suddenly decide to take away their children because you think they are barbaric - that, in itself, would be barbaric. And don't be surprised if some of the children traumatized by your genius plan end up becoming actual terrorists.

Yeah if only it could be more like the Islamic paradises these people came from. The West would be a much better place if we learned from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Typical western hypocrite technique - avoiding the fact that the very next word acknowledged the countries you condemn to be able to sleep at night happily with your ideas of moral superiority. Thanks for proving me right, so promptly and efficiently too.

Odd, even after I removed all of the links it still isn't letting my reply show up. It must have set off some moderation flag or something. Do posts that cite lots of Koranic verses or Hadith get auto-flagged?

I feel like this is overkill. Children seriously?
If French intelligence did a better job this wouldn't be necessary at all.

French are Morons ! Always were morons however they view themselves as an artistic version of Moron , which is also a Moron with a french cap on

The guy wants to take his family back to where they came from...The French instead should buy the whole family tickets and send them on their way.

Better yet, CRI should fund them for their travel.

Taking 3 month olds from their mother under any circumstance can never be justified. French r know bigots and this situation is bringing their worst out of them. Btw muslims have been legally ghettoized by the french terror state and suffer trauma on a daily basis. These liberty advocating hypocrites were never nice to their muslim minorities.

What if the mother is a drug user and neglects her children? Or a moron trying to live in the 8th century? (a distorted view of the 8th century, that is..)

Your attitude and comments are disturbing to say the least..

What if the mother is a drug user and neglects her children? Or a moron trying to live in the 8th century? (a distorted view of the 8th century, that is..)

There is NO if here. Its only your bigotry that's makes u defend french state terrorism.

Even in 8th century 3 month old were not taken away from their mothers. It may have been the norm in medieval primitive shit hole that was europe but not the muslim world.

Your attitude and comments are disturbing to say the least..

umm.......did i justify the french terror act of taking away kids from their parents violating the most basic human right? It would been really disturbing if that was the case.

I wouldn't jump to a conclusion based on this news alone, only one source, 5pillars, is reporting it. But I know people on the receiving end of some European authorities' 'intervention', so I wouldn't be surprised if this news is true.

Yeah, yeah, 'barbaric values' such as breastfeeding and having children. How barbaric. Besides, you'd be violating your precious 'human rights' by detaining children like that and violating their and their parent's right to freedom of movement.
If even a few percent more of Westerners thought like you, the whole place would be a totalitarian hell hole, the same kind you bash to give yourself a sense of moral superiority.

The french terror state didn't officially deny it or released such statement. Frankly i don't expect major western outlets bothering abt the crimes committed by their gov. They r too busy with well manufactured bogey ISIS and Michelle obama's facial expressions in KSA.

Btw UK is trying to pass the CTS bill targeting muslims, brainchild of the likes of theresa may and blair. Pretty soon taking kids from parents may be legally allowed if this bill get passed. What's your opinion on that?

French terror state took away muslim kids including a 3 month old from their parents. The parents have been denied access to their children violating human rights and the stated values of french and european hypocrites. There's no going around it.

logically if any country don't have law and order in place then the people alien to that society should leave that country simple why got a sinful place. There is a easy solution to this problem just stop going there.Why worry about Human Rights why facing hypocracy. Live peacefully in your country I don't see any problem in that

Jeez, the Bangladeshi members here are done with India and are now focusing on France. Hmm I wonder whether they will start polevaulting to France now as well since they always flock en masse to countries which they despise :undecided:

hahahhaha muslims people are always victim.If anywhere in world some case involves Muslims then that will be a breaking news and MUSLIMS will be called innocent why? because they are Muslims. But they found proof against them? Yeah right like a Non Muslim can be a good police for a Muslim

logically if any country don't have law and order in place then the people alien to that society should leave that country simple why got a sinful place. There is a easy solution to this problem just stop going there.Why worry about Human Rights why facing hypocracy. Live peacefully in your country I don't see any problem in that

hahahhaha muslims people are always victim.If anywhere in world some case involves Muslims then that will be a breaking news and MUSLIMS will be called innocent why? because they are Muslims. But they found proof against them? Yeah right like a Non Muslim can be a good police for a Muslim

Mehul, read my signature please

Read the article. The parents were planning to migrate to Tunisa before the french terror state kidnapped their kids.

Jeez, the Bangladeshi members here are done with India and are now focusing on France. Hmm I wonder whether they will start polevaulting to France now as well since they always flock en masse to countries which they despise :undecided:

Lucky them......I mean the French people!

But BDians will need very large poles though! :P

Bangladesh to France - Google Maps

Odd, even after I removed all of the links it still isn't letting my reply show up. It must have set off some moderation flag or something. Do posts that cite lots of Koranic verses or Hadith get auto-flagged?

No its because you are an idiot.

Contribute like a normal human being. This is a military forum.

Back
Top Bottom