What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is more powerful than any Pakistani on the earth. Go through Times most Powerful People list. Got jealous?

You gotta respect Italians, they know all about power, she basically shits on a billion people and they love her for it. A great lady.

Wow a waitress is ruling a billion people truly incredible - this Italian lady has guts, she has the poor indians eating out of her hand.

She was waitress when she was student for some extra bucks. It's still better to hold a gun and kill people in that age.I hope you know what i mean.

Wow a waitress is ruling a billion people truly incredible - this Italian lady has guts, she has the poor indians eating out of her hand.

HAHAHA SONIA GANDHI IS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS AND HAS NO UNIVERSITY DEGREE

Who's turn is it after the Italians?

LoL I heard Roberto Mugabe is looking for a job. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

You gotta respect Italians, they know all about power, she basically shits on a billion people and they love her for it. A great lady.

di_canio_salute.jpg

HAHAHA, EUROPEAN COLONIALISM AT ITS FINEST. USE AN UNEDUCATED WAITRESS FROM ITALY TO RULE OVER 1 BILLION INDIANS

:lol::woot::lol::woot:

47668445_3a92065222.jpg

Mr. Modi denied entry into USA, UK, and Canada, because they think Mr. Modi may have participated in genocide against Muslims in Gujarat.

He looks like a paedo in that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom