What's new

‘Free Palestine’ Spray-Painted Outside LA Synagogue On Morning Of 9/11 Anniversary

your mind is consumed with this imaginary struggle with non-Muslims that doesn't exist and shouldn't exist, that you are creating in your head.

This is silly. There is no conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims? The conflict between the two is imaginary?

Look, if there is no conflict between the two then your statement is absolutely right and I'm delusional for thinking that maybe just maybe there's a conflict between the two.

However, if there is a conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims then you are the delusional one.

So one of us is delusional.

If non-Muslims are our best buddies, there's absolutely nothing wrong with holding hands with them and singing kumbaya with them and there is no conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims- then I am delusional.

If, however, the non-Muslims are not best buddies of the Muslims and there is something wrong with us holding hands and singing kumbaya with them and there is conflict between us and them- then you are delusional.

So one of us is delusional.

Yep, and it's you, you think too much about conflict and push narrative that there should be perpetual struggle with non-Muslims for no reason at all. You also have black and white outlook which is unIslamic.

Muslims are permitted to defend themselves. And Muslims are obliged to forbid evil in their lands and enjoin good, which they currently aren't doing. And you want them to ignore their problems at home and be some kind of world police across the whole world. To the benefit of the 'Zionists' you're supposedly against.

An example would be rise of far right in Europe. You are on of guys who want us to be world police and shove ourselves into every problem. Even though rise of far right in Europe would actually lead to decline of the West(which you are supposedly against) and shift of power to the East. There's a reason Russia is hoping for the far right to prevail in Europe.

So I know it's hard to accept it but your outlook is wrong on these specific matters.

That is anti-Semitic. It would be like a mosque in the west being vandalised with anti-Saudi slogans.

There are valid ways to raise the Palestinian cause, this isn’t one of them.

A banner would be good but vandlising someome's prayer place totally wrong

Back
Top Bottom