What's new

Free media or Zionist media?

I was right, it is a degraded scum of anti-Semite drivels known as "The Protocols of the Elders Of Zion".

If you chose to believe in this rubbish, it is your right, but as I said you are in the company of Nazis who also believed and spread this mendacity and on the way systematically murdered a third of the Jewish people - men, women, and children.

Your Avatar has everything to do with it: you publicly support the baby butcher, Yasin, who was justifiably killed by Israel's security forces before he was able to continue with his barbaric activities.

Since you believe Nazi propaganda and you admire a baby butcher, it will be safe to conclude that you are also an anti-Semite of the worst kind. As you can see, I am saying that on the basis of facts that you provided me, so I do not understand why you do not openly admit it and hide behind Shakespeare.

Of course, there is no point to confront the malicious document you published. In light of your primitive views strait from the Middle Ages, I guess your next thread will be on how Jews use the blood of Christian children for baking their Passover bread.
nothing other then personal attacks.huh?
topic of the thread is not Sheikh Ahmed Yasin,or validity of protocol of zion.topic is control of of world media by zionists.and how a document that came on surface around 1906 perfectly fits to present situation.very strange

nothing other then personal attacks.huh?
topic of the thread is not Sheikh Ahmed Yasin,or validity of protocol of zion.topic is control of zionists of world media.and how a document that came on surface around 1906 perfectly fits to present situation.very strange

It is not strange at all. In the eyes of an anti-Semite conspirator everything always fit to the theory. I am deeply sorry to disappoint you but there is no and there never was any Jewish/Zionist conspiracy to control to world/international press/whatever. Anyone who claims it by using slandering and forgeries from the previous century is an anti-Semite and supporter of the Nazi regime who systematically massacred millions of innocent people. Your admiration for a Hamas baby butcher clearly prove my point.

I have heard and seen these before. The thing that upsets me is that there is nothing stopping others from doing this. Let me give you an example Murdoch has money and is interested in newspapers he buys them as a business runs them. Of course when he gets the oppurtunity he will encourage his personal bias. Muslims have people like Osama who I am informed inherited several million US dollars. There was nothing stopping him buying newspapers and doing the same as Murdoch. But hey that wasnt his style. His idea was to win hearts and minds by killing and blowing up.

To win hearts and minds of people in the west or anywhere else we need people to engage with west e.g. buy newspapers etc and do the same i.e. put our point of view forward and engage and win the argument.

You can never force people to agree with you. But you can win hearts and minds

I have heard and seen these before. The thing that upsets me is that there is nothing stopping others from doing this. Let me give you an example Murdoch has money and is interested in newspapers he buys them as a business runs them. Of course when he gets the oppurtunity he will encourage his personal bias. Muslims have people like Osama who I am informed inherited several million US dollars. There was nothing stopping him buying newspapers and doing the same as Murdoch. But hey that wasnt his style. His idea was to win hearts and minds by killing and blowing up.

To win hearts and minds of people in the west or anywhere else we need people to engage with west e.g. buy newspapers etc and do the same i.e. put our point of view forward and engage and win the argument.

Just one fly in your ointment: international press in vehemently critical towards Israel and its policies (including almost all the media in the US and Europe/UK).

Just one fly in your ointment: international press in vehemently critical towards Israel and its policies (including almost all the media in the US and Europe/UK).

Well mate I live in the UK and I would say in my opinion they are not blatent but there is a bias towards Israel. But then the thing is we have different and tribal positions so we have to leave it there. I do not find it a problem that someone owns a newspaper and then that media outlet reflects the owners bias. We are all aware and we know to read between the lines. If I had to rely on to newspapers to find out what's going I would read a pro Israeli and anti Israeli newspaper and make up my own mind as to what the truth is

Well mate I live in the UK and I would say in my opinion they are not blatent but there is a bias towards Israel. But then the thing is we have different and tribal positions so we have to leave it there. I do not find it a problem that someone owns a newspaper and then that media outlet reflects the owners bias. We are all aware and we know to read between the lines. If I had to rely on to newspapers to find out what's going I would read a pro Israeli and anti Israeli newspaper and make up my own mind as to what the truth is

All I can say is that in Israel hardly no one see Western media as pro-Israeli, not to mention other media channels in the ME and Asia.

It is not strange at all. In the eyes of an anti-Semite conspirator everything always fit to the theory. I am deeply sorry to disappoint you but there is no and there never was any Jewish/Zionist conspiracy to control to world/international press/whatever. Anyone who claims it by using slandering and forgeries from the previous century is an anti-Semite and supporter of the Nazi regime who systematically massacred millions of innocent people. Your admiration for a Hamas baby butcher clearly prove my point.
same personal attacks.back to square one.
leave ahmed yasin,he is not the topic of thread.
instead of questioning the authorship of protocols why not you denounce what is written in it.and regarding zionism,well first define it,or wait for some days that i will open a thread on it.and i will invite you to comment on it.now choice is yours.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

google a word "sayan".

same personal attacks.back to square one.
leave ahmed yasin,he is not the topic of thread.
instead of questioning the authorship of protocols why not you denounce what is written in it.and regarding zionism,well first define it,or wait for some days that i will open a thread on it.and i will invite you to comment on it.now choice is yours.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

google a word "sayan".

I do not tend to denounce science fiction. If you like, I can condemn Darth Waider too.

The main issue your thread brought forth is not the anti-Semite crap you published and its zero credibility, but your belief in its malicious content. And as I said, your support for the baby butcher from Hamas has everything to do with your willingness to adopt Nazi propaganda.

And as I said, your support for the baby butcher from Hamas has everything to do with your willingness to adopt Nazi propaganda.
you are the terrorist who butcher innocent Palestinian children.
you are the terrorist who stole the land of Palestinians.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are the terrorist who butcher innocent Palestinian children.
you are the terrorist who stole the land of Palestinians.

That is a laugh.

You support a terrorist, a murderer, a barbaric butcher, a war criminal, and you blame me of terrorism.

Thank god we got rid of him and his assassins, he died horribly and he deserved no less! That should be the end of all Nazi terrorists who murder innocent people.

Do you deny that Yasin is personally responsible for terror attacks against hundreds of innocent civilians? Do you deny that his terror organisation Hamas has an anti-Smite charter like the Nazis? Do you deny that more Palestinians were murdered by Hamas than by any other force?

If you do deny this facts then your disconnection from reality is even more serious than I thought, even for an anti-Smite.

Torture at US bases-First broken by the western media

Rupert Murdoch and the phone hacking scandal-First broken by the western media

Wikileaks scandal-First broken by the western media

Flotilla to Palestine-Actively covered

Disturbances perpetrated by Israel's ultra conservative-Covered

Where's the control factor? Content controlled media is a relic long taken apart from the seams by the anarchy known as the World Wide Web.So the sole pertinent question one needs to ask;

Do I dislike what the western media is trying to tell me because I subscribe to dubious theories over it's management or do I subscribe to dubious theories over it's management because I dislike what the western media is trying to tell me?

That is a laugh.

You support a terrorist, a murderer, a barbaric butcher war criminal, and you blame me of terrorism.
ne need to give description of your self.we know you very well,world know you from 1948 and we know you from the time of jacob.
when you give other names do remeber sabra and shatila.
Do you deny that Yasin is personally responsible for terror attacks against hundreds of innocent civilians? Do you deny that his terror organisation Hamas has an anti-Smite charter like the Nazis? Do you deny that more Palestinians were murdered by Hamas than by any other force?

If you do deny this facts then your disconnection from reality is even more larger than I thought, even for an anti-Smite.
for how much long you will beat the drums of anti-semite?
do you know ahmed yasin is disabled person,who can't move his hands,feet and other body parts.
he also spend 8 years in the prisons of israel,if you people have any proof aginst him then why you people let him go.and instead of feeling shame on killing a disabled person you people are giving him names.
what right do you have on palestine?and you people are the nazis of modern day

when you want to mention nazis do mention how rothschild sell the secret of nazis to allied forces.and this is why hitler get pissed.but this is only one reason.
and why the hell world is responsible for the action of hitler?

i am done with do.now beat the drum of anti-semite more loudly.

ne need to give description of your self.we know you very well,world know you from 1948 and we know you from the time of jacob.
when you give other names do remeber sabra and shatila.

for how much long you will beat the drums of anti-semite?
do you know ahmed yasin is disabled person,who can't move his hands,feet and other body parts.
he also spend 8 years in the prisons of israel,if you people have any proof aginst him then why you people let him go.and instead of feeling shame on killing a disabled person you people are giving him names.
what right do you have on palestine?and you people are the nazis of modern day

when you want to mention nazis do mention how rothschild sell the secret of nazis to allied forces.and this is why hitler get pissed.but this is only one reason.
and why the hell world is responsible for the action of hitler?

i am done with do.now beat the drum of anti-semite more loudly.

You are the most disturbed anti-Semite I encounter in PDF, the amount of nonsense you believe in are hilarious.

Rothschild and the Nazis? What are you talking about? Hitler was pissed of on Rothschild so he butchered millions of Jews? This is so hallucinated even by anti-Semite standards that it be best just to leave this crap to speak for itself.

You cripple terrorist that you have so much compassion for him could talk, and he established a Nazi terrorist organisation, and he gave orders to murder as many as innocent people as possible. Like you, he though that his wheelchair somehow gives him immunity to butcher babies, but he was wrong, like you. Israel released him under Jordanian pressure, although he was sentenced for life. Thank god this Nazi terrorist was sent to meet his other cronies in hell.

Israel has that right the exist, and it does not owe any explanation to anti-Semite like yourself.

Nixon's Secret Tapes on Jewish Dominion Over US Media

for indians

Nixon's Secret Tapes on Jewish Dominion Over US Media

for indians

As I said you are ready to be a fool for every ridiculous story if it serves your anti-Semite interests. Why you do not open a thread about baking Passover bread with children blood?

Back
Top Bottom