What's new

France’s Safran shelves plan for Rafale jet project in India

You want to bet your membership on this forum and a total IP ban if I prove the fact that Initially KSA was involved with the Erieye? And *may have* helped Pakistan with the down payment??? Not, I don't know the second part for a fact, but there were speculations KSA giving a down payment. But it was the KSA who pushed the Europeans to sell these to Pakistan, and that they might buy those too.

If the US can sell F-16's block 52, if the Russians are discussing SU-35's, if the Britts want to sell EFT's to Pakistan, and if LM has listed Pakistan as a potential customer for 40 JSFs, and if the Erieye have already been sold to Pakistan, I am sure, somehow, they are providing enough guarantees and rules that ALL the above are ok selling their advance weapons to Pakistan :rofl: :enjoy: :tup:

Let me know if you want to bet. @Slav Defence @Horus : my friend here might want to bet and get his membership terminated with a full IP ban, if I stand correct. Would you let us know what the process is?
I have seen people opening threads asking to get them banned and nothing happens ,and you want to have a stupid ban if you prove your argument.

when you engage in a debate you are supposed to prove your point with facts when challenged.

India should not buy rafale jet. We already have a lot 2 engine fighter jets, which have too much maintainance per hour flown compared to single engine. Sortie rate is low and running costs are high and indirectly affects the training hours of pilots. What we need is a lot single engine light weight fighters. Single fighters will cost less to acquire less to operate and sortie rate will be higher with lower maintenance hours per flight hour.

A wake-up call to deluded posters who still believe India will purchase 200 Rafales. I wish India did but parrikar is hell bent on proving himself to be worse def minister.

You want to bet your membership on this forum and a total IP ban if I prove the fact that Initially KSA was involved with the Erieye? And *may have* helped Pakistan with the down payment??? Not, I don't know the second part for a fact, but there were speculations KSA giving a down payment. But it was the KSA who pushed the Europeans to sell these to Pakistan, and that they might buy those too.

If the US can sell F-16's block 52, if the Russians are discussing SU-35's, if the Britts want to sell EFT's to Pakistan, and if LM has listed Pakistan as a potential customer for 40 JSFs, and if the Erieye have already been sold to Pakistan, I am sure, somehow, they are providing enough guarantees and rules that ALL the above are ok selling their advance weapons to Pakistan :rofl: :enjoy: :tup:

Let me know if you want to bet. @Slav Defence @Horus : my friend here might want to bet and get his membership terminated with a full IP ban, if I stand correct. Would you let us know what the process is?

AGAIN you are Talking BS Here

Read your OWN post again and my reply to it

Let us list all the points here

1 KSA has Erieye --YES
2 KSA helps Pakistan with Funds for Arms Payments -- Yes -- I never said that KSA did not fund
Erieye acquistion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Will KSA or UAE do a JOINT 3 party DEAL with Pakistan and France --for Rafale
or Pakistan and UK --for Eurofighter

NO it will never happen because of Pakistan's closeness to China

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Did KSA buy Erieye on Pakistan's RECOMMENDATION ---
Since you are saying that -- you prove it

It is UNLIKELY that Saudis who have The all the Brochures of Latest weapons
in the world will ask the PAF ; whether to buy Erieye or not

WHY cant SAAB deal directly with KSA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 If you believe Pakistan will ever get SU 35 then GOD Bless you

6 And if you believe that Pakistan can get JSF ie F 35 then GOD HELP YOU
( You need a good shrink too )
7 Why dont your TRY to get AL 31 for J 10

ACM Sohail Aman is trying to get OVERHAUL facilities for RD 93
in his up coming visit to Moscow ; he should ALSO ask for AL 31

Last edited:
AGAIN you are Talking BS Here

Read your OWN post again and my reply to it

Let us list all the points here

1 KSA has Erieye --YES
2 KSA helps Pakistan with Funds for Arms Payments -- Yes -- I never said that KSA did not fund
Erieye acquistion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Will KSA or UAE do a JOINT 3 party DEAL with Pakistan and France --for Rafale
or Pakistan and UK --for Eurofighter

NO it will never happen because of Pakistan's closeness to China

4 Did KSA buy Erieye on Pakistan's RECOMMENDATION ---
Since you are saying that -- you prove it

It is UNLIKELY that Saudis who have The all the Brochures of Latest weapons
in the world will ask the PAF ; whether to buy Erieye or not

WHY cant SAAB deal directly with KSA

5 If you believe Pakistan will ever get SU 35 then GOD Bless you

6 And if you believe that Pakistan can get JSF ie F 35 then GOD HELP YOU
( You need a good shrink too )
7 Why dont your TRY to get AL 31 for J 10

ACM Sohail Aman is trying to get OVERHAUL facilities for RD 93
in his up coming visit to Moscow ; he should ALSO ask for AL 31

Dude you're talking to a stone here... First he'll claim something then will refuse that, and finally will put the blame on you and call the MODs.. better avoid him

guys both india and pakistan is facing depleting fleets of aircraft just see
iaf new aircraft are 220 su 30
60 migs29
50 mirage
total aircrats =350( mig 29k)
paf 76 f16
60 jf 17
80 f7 pg (because they are bvr capable at 75 km) while mig 21 bis has kopyo radar which range is 55km( so there is a difference
total aircrafts =216
india is in more danger as they 2 big enemy CHINA and PAKISTAN both combined has around 1000 fighters
while pakistan has potent enemy INDIA which inventory difference is only 130 aircraft
BUT if india buy rafale it would be useless
the reasons is there is state emergency in france so deal would be signed in jan 2016
and then it would be inducted in 2018-2019 at that iaf will be getting pak fa and paf will be getting j31
so rafale is useless

A wake-up call to deluded posters who still believe India will purchase 200 Rafales. I wish India did but parrikar is hell bent on proving himself to be worse def minister.

We already have plenty of 2 engine aircraft. The cost of operating 2 engine aircraft is very high. Parrikar should cancel the whole Rafale aquisition.

guys both india and pakistan is facing depleting fleets of aircraft just see
iaf new aircraft are 220 su 30
60 migs29
50 mirage
total aircrats =350( mig 29k)
paf 76 f16
60 jf 17
80 f7 pg (because they are bvr capable at 75 km) while mig 21 bis has kopyo radar which range is 55km( so there is a difference
total aircrafts =216
india is in more danger as they 2 big enemy CHINA and PAKISTAN both combined has around 1000 fighters
while pakistan has potent enemy INDIA which inventory difference is only 130 aircraft
BUT if india buy rafale it would be useless
the reasons is there is state emergency in france so deal would be signed in jan 2016
and then it would be inducted in 2018-2019 at that iaf will be getting pak fa and paf will be getting j31
so rafale is useless

While I agree rafale would have been much effective when bought atleast 5 years back. ( considering 5 th generation Chinese fighters around the corner)

But for Pakistan it's an overkill . Su30mki is adequate enough.

While I agree rafale would have been much effective when bought atleast 5 years back. ( considering 5 th generation Chinese fighters around the corner)

But for Pakistan it's an overkill . Su30mki is adequate enough.
i agree but su 30 has big rcs to 20 m2 and should have irbis radar but does not haveit so it is not that much much potent

Back
Top Bottom