What's new

France you got the attention of Pakistan and Kashmir

If someone is close to any of the govt member in Azad Kashmir then this idea maybe passed on to PM AJK that organize a big protest from Azad kashmir and long March to French Embassy in Islamabad. That surely will make French bit uneasy to start with.

The Frenchies are obsessed with our mountains in the Karakorum region. I have seen French tourists often visit Chitral. There are websites related to Karakorum that Frenchies manage. I think we should tell them to fvck off.

We don't want anything to do with these French scumbags.

Last edited:
Hit their foreign legion troops languishing in the Afghanistani abyss.

People are slowly realizing the trie face of the french faggots. They are controlled by evil pedophiles and freemasons.

They are given free pass to support dictators or anyone. Pakistan can do a few things to really hurt france.
1- raise their double standards with EU countries like britain and germany.
2- target their forces in Afghanistan if any and completely eliminate their role from Afghanistan.
3- they do naval freedom of navigation in south china sea and indian ocean, we should in partnership with china, shadow those ships wherever they go, let them know we are watching u.
4- in coordination with china, target the muslim african countries that france holds hostage and expand relations, ultimately reducing their influence in muslim countries.
5- KL summit type stuff is wat we need but that didnt pan out. We need stronger alliance of muslim countries where such hypocrite countries can be exposed.
6- shoot down a rafale to put their top notch jet to shame.
7- target them politically and appeal to the sane mi ds within french parties.

May I tell you there are no more French troops in Afghanistan since 2014. By the way Pakistan will do nothing,so I don't know what you guys are debating about. There's literally no leverage Pakistan can use against France or its interests. Not even politically,economically,let alone militarily.

May I tell you there are no more French troops in Afghanistan since 2014. By the way Pakistan will do nothing,so I don't know what you guys are debating about. There's literally no leverage Pakistan can use against France or its interests. Not even politically,economically,let alone militarily.

We are creating awareness, but Pakistanis are largely aware of French dubious role. France is a disgusting hypocritical nation with no morals.

You are underestimating our role. Pakistan is going to cut ties with France in the future and this is a no brainer.

Pakistan Air Force is going to humiliate France by downing the Rafale. Just wait and see you filthy scumbag.

Now you take a hike from this forum disgusting creature. You are another Pakistan hater. You are not welcome on this forum because you fail to condemn Indian barbarity.

There is famous episode where the French General Henri Gouraud kicked and insulted Saladin's grave in Damascus in 1920
Exactly. It's like he was behaving like some pathetic child throwing a tantrum. All cultural and behavioural and even professional battlefield norms went out the window.

Thinking about it, it's probably an inferiority complex similar to what we see with Hindutva today. Napoleon punched above his weight because of his tactical genius but since then, the French have mainly been put in their place by half of the world's great powers and rescued by the other half.

I know I'm oversimplifying French history but there must be some reason for their constant whining and whinging. A constant sense of inferiority to the rest of Europe probably has something to do with it.

Exactly. It's like he was behaving like some pathetic child throwing a tantrum. All cultural and behavioural and even professional battlefield norms went out the window.

Thinking about it, it's probably an inferiority complex similar to what we see with Hindutva today. Napoleon punched above his weight because of his tactical genius but since then, the French have mainly been put in their place by half of the world's great powers and rescued by the other half.

I know I'm oversimplifying French history but there must be some reason for their constant whining and whinging. A constant sense of inferiority to the rest of Europe probably has something to do with it.

These French bastards are old Europe. Bush perfectly put these frogs in their place.

Most Europeans hate these French fvcks. Their attitude is miserable. Cocky bastards represent nothing on the world stage yet act like they own it. Colonial thieves. Without African stolen resources France would be nothing.

I absolutely love how that Macron bastard is put in his place by Trump. He is treated like a little child.

Who is talking leverage here? And you are right maybe at this very moment Pakistan can't but you know time never stays the same. You thought you defeated Germans in world war 1 over played your card at treaty of Versailles and never expected Germans to do what they did to you in WW2. Remember it was the same train same place. Yeah they got defeated at the end but not by France. Anyways the point is some nations dont forget and wait for the right time. It took Germans 21 years so it may take us few more but we will remember and hurt you when you won't be expecting.
And to add to the German point
Germany of ww2 got defeated but left France France humiliated for the rest of the history. Napoleon's France surrendered in 40 days lol. Not even Afghans did that against Soviets or US. What's makes you special?

I hear on this forum that France is irrelevant,has no more influence,is a little player,has no say on international stage etc. but at the same time many members here seem obsessed with it and finally care about its opinion. Fascinating.

Interesting that for a supposedly geostrategic, important regional power, almost nobody takes their Kashmir issues seriously.

I hear on this forum that France is irrelevant,has no more influence,is a little player,has no say on international stage etc. but at the same time many members here seem obsessed with it and finally care about its opinion. Fascinating.

LOL you are irrelevant buddy. Go and suck Netanyahu's you know what.

What is fascinating is how this French dog comes back for more humiliation on PDF.

LOL

This is your leader who is constantly angry and looking for fights abroad.

What is the point? You have to bow before your Zionist fathers at the end of the day.

We are going to obliterate your buddy Rapistan India. There is nothing you can do to save India.

Last edited:
There are likes of you who will get slapped and act like you didn't notice and get humiliated. Same lame response we are not supa power. You dont have to be a super power to have dignity. Instead of hiding at least France should be told that we do realize what they are doing which is fine but we won't forget and if ever given a chance we will return it with bonus.................................

Some people just like to degrade themselves, it is a psychological disease. These kinds of people make good slaves.

So you are saying you are finally feeling relevant as a member from France after all these years?

That guy is acting like Pakistan can even take a serious role in the Indian ocean. the Indian Navy operates freely in the North Arabian sea, Pakistan should worry about defending its own waters before leading a crusade against France.

That guy is acting like Pakistan can even take a serious role in the Indian ocean. the Indian Navy operates freely in the North Arabian sea, Pakistan should worry about defending its own waters before leading a crusade against France.

Says the guy who got humiliated on the 27th LOL

main-qimg-1f30abaa8f6c928af8647ab5acc9e902.jpeg

Where was France or Rafale to save you?

France is largely irrelevant in South-Central Asia. The best thing Pakistan can do is get Block III ready and take down some Rafales soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom