What's new

France you got the attention of Pakistan and Kashmir

We can't do shit in Europe. Stop acting like shupa powa clowns. I agree France is no friend but it's not enemy either, they are just following their business interest.

We will remind them about Human rights of Kashmiris whenever they try to lecture us or our close allies.

We can't do shit in Europe. Stop acting like shupa powa clowns. I agree France is no friend but it's not enemy either, they are just following their business interest.

We will remind them about Human rights of Kashmiris whenever they try to lecture us or our close allies.

We can cut diplomatic ties and we should.

Why do we have diplomatic ties with a country that supports India despite human rights abuses in occupied Kashmir? There is not a word of criticism from France. Worse, it encourages India and sells high tech offensive weapons.

More than France, we are fooling ourselves by pretending that all is fine.

images

In the current scenario, any resolution or interference is not possible from UN.

UN is a useless organization and don't expect anything. That only I would say to you.

India can leave the UN before Pakistan to prove your point.

Pakistan has no problem living with the International community on agreed principles of freedom and sovereignty.

You build libraries in Afghanistan.

We facilitate peace talks.

That counts for something.

LOL you think India is almighty and dictates support from US, UK and Russia? They will ditch you from the next building once you are not needed.

You are not that mighty as you like to believe. We know your limitations and you got some big ones.

Clearly France has chosen Indian side on Kashmir or else it would fulfil its duty and remind Hindustan of its abysmal human rights abuses.

France continues to sell high tech weapons to a human rights abuser like India. Yet Western countries like France are ready to handout lectures to other nations about human rights and what not.

Do you excepting support from US, UK and Russia?

Do you excepting support from US, UK and Russia?

They support us in areas they can and must.

Just like these countries support India in areas they can and must.

Yes we can, but how it will effect France?

It will send a message. A clear one. We won't pretend to have normal diplomatic relations with a country that undermines Pakistan at every international forum to appease India.

India can leave the UN before Pakistan to prove your point.

Pakistan has no problem living with the International community on agreed principles of freedom and sovereignty.

Why would we will leave?

Kashmir drama will be continued and other members will be enjoying and get free entertainment on yearly basis. And it will be represented by Indian and Pakistan newly elected leaders...... And it will go on...

Why would we will leave?

Kashmir drama will be continued and other members will enjoying and get free entertainment on yearly basis. And it will be represented Indian and Pakistan newly elected leaders...... And it will go on...

When you label human suffering as drama you leave little roam for others to take you seriously.

When you label human suffering as drama you leave little roam for others to take you seriously.

Don't worry, every thing will back normal in Kashmir within 1 year.

I have seen situation in 1990s and these situation is still much better.

UN drama - I am following from 1990s as well. Not happened and nothing will happen in the future

Exactly. We know how the hypocrisy works.

All I am saying is to at least abandon our diplomatic relations with nations that support India. Despite fully knowing how India violates human rights of Kashmiri people. France tops this list.

That is BS because this is foremost a Pakistani defence forum. You chose this forum fully knowing that the topics discussed here are related to Pak affairs.

You came here to learn about Pakistan, but you don't even have the courage to acknowledge this.

Secondly, the European section on this forum is dead. You have to be crazy to come here and discuss with walls. There little to no interest in European section.

At least fabricate believable lies.

Tells me I am obsessed with Pakistan when something like 99% of my post history has nothing to do with Pakistan. You should be happy there are still few European members active,to participate in the diversity of this forum,to have different mindsets and point of views,because many have left or aren't active anymore on this forum compared to several years ago.

There are likes of you who will get slapped and act like you didn't notice and get humiliated. Same lame response we are not supa power. You dont have to be a super power to have dignity. Instead of hiding at least France should be told that we do realize what they are doing which is fine but we won't forget and if ever given a chance we will return it with bonus.

Playing the "should" game with Pakistani leaders always leads to disappointment. We never do enough.

If our intel/civ/mil services were actively recruiting the top 1% of minds of the country, maybe things would be different.
It's a slow process but has to start somewhere.

Do you think US, Russia and UK will support to PAK on Kashmir?

Ufff - pls understand Lollypops from Mr Trump. Don't say again that after meeting with Trump, we won the world cup.

Pls spare France, all member countries are same and they don't care and don'twant to get involved on Kashmir issue except China.
Do you think I care for your opinion? Your opinion is as highly valued as Abhinanadan's vir chakra.
Maybe not at the moment but who knows the future?
Maybe India won't exist as it is today and divide into smaller states and we won't be needing the help from above mentioned countries. Time will tell.

Don't worry, every thing will back normal in Kashmir within 1 year.

I have seen situation in 1990s and these situation is still much better.

UN drama - I am following from 1990s as well. Not happened and nothing will happen in the future

Normality in Kashmir is Genocide of Muslims and Pandits. Systematic be it in 1990s or 2020s.

There are likes of you who will get slapped and act like you didn't notice and get humiliated. Same lame response we are not supa power. You dont have to be a super power to have dignity. Instead of hiding at least France should be told that we do realize what they are doing which is fine but we won't forget and if ever given a chance we will return it with bonus.

It's a slow process but has to start somewhere.

Do you think I care for your opinion? Your opinion is as highly valued as Abhinanadan's vir chakra.
Maybe not at the moment but who knows the future?
Maybe India won't exist as it is today and divide into smaller states and we won't be needing the help from above mentioned countries. Time will tell.

Best wishes... With regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom