What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
What u said can be done by people with ghairat only but what about the beghairat kind who can do anything for extra 2 dollars n run to West for greener pastures???
These beghairats n thr rants r amusing.

This funny coming from a Number 1 begharat nation who would fall on all 4s to suck a white ligam. Hell you even worship a White Ligam in the shape of Donald Trump begharat nasal.

TOTALLY FALSE.
And if true, how understand that so many muslims come in France or EU in general as refugees, when there are 57 muslims country in the world, some very near?
because you are the ones destroying their countries on the first place Had yr NATO sucked up and didnt encroach into our Muslim World your little European countries wouldnt be seeing this day!

So Suck it up!

Remember after fall of Ottoman Empire a French General went to the grave of Saladin Ayyubi and said now the crusades have ended. The French claim secularism, but they are proto-crusaders.

Secularism is just a mask to conceal real intent.

I know what I need to know about French, but you aren't getting the point , they are in your head too much. We need to not give them attention and make Muslim world a better place to live in which only gonna happen if we observe Islam. We are very far from God in our current state and almost anti-God that way we lead ourselves. Our duty should be to obey and worship God, and if we were, it would show in our societies. There wouldn't be so much corruption , injustice, hypocrisy , shady practices , immorality and so on.

Right now anything we say have little substance as we are people of no substance today. Which is why we need to look inward and self improve. And self improvement comes by worshipping God. Don't assume because I say we need to improve means I'm showing weakness. I am much stronger minded guy than lot of you here and I don't accept any efforts against Muslims but I am also guy who sees effort against Muslims by Muslims themselves before disbelievers. And I'm not gonna allow us to ignore the anti Islam sentiment in Muslim world which is channeled in other ways.

Such as hypocrites who love the attention of proclaiming to be pious Muslims but they themselves are hypocritical to the core and do not observe it. But they still want control over society. Or hypocrites who prioritize nationalist interests over anything else but lecture us like they are champions of Islam and they have little to no spirituality or sincerity towards God.

This funny coming from a Number 1 begharat nation who would fall on all 4s to suck a white ligam. Hell you even worship a White Ligam in the shape of Donald Trump begharat nasal.
Umm Bhayye,, I am not national spokesman.
BTW u worship somthng too n u going crazy becoz French published some cartoons.
Khud ki aukaat itni nahi ke cartoons sehan kar sake aur dusro ko waddi waddi chorenge,,,,, bhayye aur inke chochle. :D

Rather than burning flags, blowing bombs, killing peole the best way is to hit their pockets. But this is a lesson Arabs also need to take on aboard. stop employing Indian labouyr and watch how India's economy takes a hit. Suddenly Kashmir will start costing big money.

Rather than burning flags, blowing bombs, killing peole the best way is to hit their pockets. But this is a lesson Arabs also need to take on aboard. stop employing Indian labouyr and watch how India's economy takes a hit. Suddenly Kashmir will start costing big money.
Add deporting anti Islam types,,, non labour(non blue collar) workforce too.
But believe me,,, not gonna happen anytime soon.

I don't have time to respond, but I don't care for being loud. Just move away from French influence in Muslim world, that is most effective thing to do. And then focus on Muslim world to make it better. And have some patience and don't be affected by what some people in France say. They cannot declare war on Islam and can't do anything in Islam. You are giving them too much power and giving less power to Allah which is wrong.
whats needed is a long term multi prong strategy which hurts them to their bones!

1}Full Economic sanctions,
2}Blockade of entire Trade in terms of Airspace transport as well as Blocking their trade and commercial shipping from our Entire Muslim World's territorial Waters as well as Exclusive Economic Zones too Closing down the entire Airspace to their all airlines and cargo.........As well as permanently denying them trade choke points like Suez Canal, Malacca Strait and Hormuz as well as Bab al Mandab.

3} Then mobilizing Global Jahad against them and their all citizens living everywhere in the World! complete and clear shot and kill at sight orders! Along with full and systematic targeting of their Embassies Worldwide as well as logically helping them and transporting them out in mainland France. Specially with the aim of completely blowing up their parliament as well as all Cultural/civilization monuments and taking out the French intelligence HQs first!

4} Completely wiping out their military in Mali and rest of Africa.

A country of mere 67 million will never be able to survive this and will crumble far too quickly then you think trust me! They r weak raced people this white race that is. They will crumble like house of cards trust me! im saying this over our experience in Afghanistan against them. All we used to do was just encircle them in an ambush and then suddenly attack all one needs to do is take them out of their comfort zone and thats it.

I have seen the very Elite American Marine Corp and their Spec Ops parties fall like little girls like this within mere 2 minutes!

WE NOW NEED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THESE JUDOCHRISTIANS!

Gulf Arabs are the biggest lazy capitalists they need that cheap South Asian labor to man their "halal" food processing plants,building massive skyscrapers and other jobs the fat gulfie Arabs don't want to do

If only OIC was competent, had the will, and courage to resolve issues of the Muslim world. we could literally see things happening. We could easily teach France a lesson within a week or two with an economic boycott. Kashmir could have been resolved as well. Imagine all this without even spending a single dime on defense.

I think there is enough evidence like concentration camps, satellite images, testimonies of detainees escaped or released. Something's definitely going on there its not just a conspiracy against china, they are demolishing domes and minarets of mosques too.
haha brah! There is no Uygur problem at all Trust me on this....we have historical links with them..... people inter marry with them in here. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, WE KNOW BETTER!

CIA WAS HOPING THE LIKES OF TALIBAN AL QAIDA CAN PROVE TO BE A USEFUL TOLL AGAINST CHINA SAME AS HOW THEY USED THEM IN EIGHTIES!

But sad thing for them is that the World has today changed and Asia is rising, breaking the shackles of Colonialism for good and nobody is gonna fall for that anymore!

Last edited:
If France stop the colonisation of Africa their will be no France left. It will be a dump hole. Tbh I think it already is one but that's my opinion. Last time I went to Paris, except a few streets it was a dump.

What about Hindus? Athiests?
They dont pose that big of a threat to be honest.........Even our Military isnt serious abt them {eg Kashmir annexation and no what so ever kinetic response from Bajwa and Co.}

We can only help frankly to those who have a will and desire to be helped! As long as the poor soldiers coming from Villages and poor economic families die the Generals in GHQ and Chaklala wont care! unless they themselves or their families are attacked {eg GHQ attack or Karachi airport/Naval base attacks which helped launch of op. zarb e azb}

Nobody cares abt the poor cannon folders dying in Balochistan/LOC!

AND THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH, THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO YR QUESTION, WHICH DEEP DOWN I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY AS WELL.

As long as yes men will stay in the army and will keep refusing to question their high command, this will keep on happening.

Allah bhi akhir kaar sirf unnhi ki madad karta ha jo apni madad khud karana chahty hon! And trust me on this when i say that had there been no backlash against Army and airforce after the indian bombing of Balakot on 26th feb...27 feb had never happened! and the excuse would have been of ''maintaining peace and avoiding a nuclear war''

Last edited:
apart from Twitter campaigns the Arab world will show no reactions bar piecemeal statements - don’t expect anything from the Far east muslim states either.

Whatever actions are essentially Turkey or Pakistan and those are already nations with no effective clout against the French.

Their populations too will not really abandon French products barring the token throwing of a Candy biscuit in the trash.

All of this is due to the actual nature of the response being completely uncoordinated and disparate across all levels of society.

Unless these boycotts are led by actual movements (e.g. like BLM in the US or otherwise) the success rate of this is simply not effective to prevent the French in their religious discrimination program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom