What's new

France threatens English post Brexist

macron is a nob i think french hate him and about napoleon call him midget but he did try to help his ppl by banning usury bankers or tried. This is why he is targeted n mocked.

France a Midget Nation n incest loving animals
0C52B192-8BA0-47ED-AEB9-0723FC580BB4.jpeg
E6E01870-8B84-4CDA-A20A-F58F27067898.jpeg

52C5F604-729B-458C-B8AA-6A88D99F8351.jpeg
52C5F604-729B-458C-B8AA-6A88D99F8351.jpeg

Whats with the UK constantly claiming islands and waters on other countries coastlines? 🙄

Did you look up France’s overseas territories before you wrote that?
The people there are all British. If you feel so raw about it maybe you can send the mighty EU navy to help lol.

You were always pussy italians ruled you guys,Germany make u slaves ,England drops bomb on ur land like rain ,you were always pussy in front of equal opponents

LMAO why are you so frustrated ? Your life must be so pathetic.

At least we have something in common with Pakistan. :lol: Pakistanis making fun of France about surrendering is so hilarious.

Clickbait title. Nothing happened and nothing will happen. Things will be settled around a table and surely not with guns. Keep dreaming pdf keyboard warriors.
We China, supported the French! :enjoy:

And what does height have to do with the ability of ruling ? Your IQ must not be higher than 30.
Your IQ is equal to napoleon dick,small dick =small IQ ,that’s why midgets always make you slaves
LMAO why are you so frustrated ? Your life must be so pathetic.

At least we have something in common with Pakistan. :lol: Pakistanis making fun of France about surrendering is so hilarious.
Ohoo I almost forgot Greece also make you slave,for other nation mother fcuker is a abusive word but for incest loving nation (France)it’s romance

Your IQ is equal to napoleon dick,small dick =small IQ ,that’s why midgets always make you slaves

Ohoo I almost forgot Greece also make you slave,for other nation mother fcuker is a abusive word but for incest loving nation (France)it’s romance

If you think I/we care about what a subhuman like you thinks about us. :lol:

You and your opinion/frustration are insignificant. You are totally nonexistent. :lol:

If you think I/we care about what a subhuman like you thinks about us. :lol:

You and your opinion/frustration are insignificant. You are totally nonexistent. :lol:
You know why human Greece,England.Italians.Germans make you slave bcz you are subhumans (Midgets) .that why you guys fcuk your mothers ,humans don’t

You know why human Greece,England.Italians.Germans make you slave bcz you are subhumans (Midgets) .that why you guys fcuk your mothers ,humans don’t

I m not gonna lie but these French people are disgusting. I went to a friend's house party and she had freinds on exchange from france.
what i noted about them-

1) They drink like pigs
2) have the dirtiest orgy you'll ever see
3) next day one of the roomie, where some had se....in his room, had poop rubbed over his wall

Back
Top Bottom