What's new

France Final Offer for Rafale (Take it or Leave it)

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
France Offers $8.56 Billion Final Deal of 36 Dassault Rafale Fighters To India. Negotiations will only continue after the India government responds to the latest offer.The weapons package will be signed separately. India has a plan to buy MICA BVR missiles, Scalp air-to-ground missiles , meteor BVR Missiles and precision guided munitions for Dassault Rafale. Indian Rafale fighters will carry 10 tons weight of weapons.Once the deal is finalized, the first batch of the fighter aircraft will be delivered to India in at least 18 months.

https://www.facebook.com/Strategical.journal

how low does India want to go?

36 for $8.56 still seems to high considering South Korean paid less than $5 billion for it's 40 F-15Ks

So now facebook posts are used for thread sources. What has pdf come to?

PDF has come to Source of information posted on credible sources .Remain on topic

Why do i feel that you are marketing your F15s here :P

meh, not trying too lol. F-15 wasn't even in the MMRCA and the Su-30 is pretty much what the F-15 is.

but the F-15 isn't cheap but compared to this deal it is :D

F-15K along with F-15SA are beasts

$ 8.56 Billions for 36 that's make it 236 million a piece

We are being ruled by a Gujju PM

Therefore there is always scope for more bargaining, when hearing our bid French turn to leave even then we won't be ashamed to raise our bid and again call them back :p:

I think you are unfamiliar with an ENglish term "Take it or leave it". They waited and waited and now they are already working on mitigation for this deal .This time if India wants to buy they have to pay as per France offer other wise this deal is in gutter along with S-400

$ 8.56 Billions for 36 that's make it 236 million a piece

We are being ruled by a Gujju PM

Therefore there is always scope for more bargaining, when hearing our bid French turn to leave even then we won't be ashamed to raise our bid and again call them back :p:

I think you are unfamiliar with an ENglish term "Take it or leave it". They waited and waited and now they are already working on mitigation for this deal .This time if India wants to buy they have to pay as per France offer other wise this deal is in gutter along with S-400

And I assume you are the official spokesperson of the French govt. Because nowhere have they mentioned 'take it or leave it'.

Don't underestimate a Gujarati

Gujaratis and Jews are money bags of the world because of their uncanny bargaining ability

English Term " Take it or leave it " will be there with every next reduced offer :D

You sound like president of france, and you hold all the keys to cancel this deal.
lol

And I assume you are the official spokesperson of the French govt. Because nowhere have they mentioned 'take it or leave it'.
A blind can also read what is written here wasting 10 years of any one is not a joke

Back
Top Bottom