What's new

Frame to frame analysis of Indian Surgical Strike Video

haha desperation!!

supa dupa power is getting desperate!

i dint watch the video cause i find bollywood to be shit but goinf by indian media history i am sure video started with dramatic music *dhisshoom dhishaaam shuuun shaaan" and ended with ugly baboon thumping chest and ruling the world!

haha desperation!!

supa dupa power is getting desperate!

i dint watch the video cause i find bollywood to be shit but goinf by indian media history i am sure video started with dramatic music *dhisshoom dhishaaam shuuun shaaan" and ended with ugly baboon thumping chest and ruling the world!
I'm 100% sure you watched it .:victory:

drone urty rahy bomb girty rahy mortar fire hoty rahy commando loc par kerty rahy pak army soti rahi ahhahahaha

drone urty rahy bomb girty rahy mortar fire hoty rahy commando loc par kerty rahy pak army soti rahi ahhahahaha
LOC is 250 KM long . You don't have PA guarding every inch of it .Strike took place at four separate places.

LOC is 250 KM long . You don't have PA guarding every inch of it .Strike took place at four separate places.
lolllllz ye rahi apki knowldge
LOC is nearly 435 miles or 700 km long.
you attack 4 locations enjoy killing dozens and go back home without a scratch achi movie hai ye

lolllllz ye rahi apki knowldge
LOC is nearly 435 miles or 700 km long.
you attack 4 locations enjoy killing dozens and go back home without a scratch achi movie hai ye
And also these Strikes took place 3KM to 4km inside Azad Kashmir and fires weren't coming from Indian side , so PA had no inclination about it . One group was spotted by PA during their retreat into India after the OPs and were fired upon .

And also these Strikes took place 3KM to 4km inside Azad Kashmir and fires weren't coming from Indian side , so PA had no inclination about it . One group was spotted by PA during their retreat into India after the OPs and were fired upon .
when your solders become visible range of loc death is confirmed like last week 4 of them .you guys live in bollywood land in real world loc is hell

if u ask a 7 year old Pakistani kid about indian army surgical shitt, he will reply.. Hindus dont have courage to fight with us as they dont have warrior DNA in there blood.. only they can kill us through proxies and in dreams. ..thats all... tataa hindu fake warriors go and tell your janta and satisfy your ego

when your solders become visible range of loc death is confirmed like last week 4 of them .you guys live in bollywood land in real world loc is hell
they are not save even in the 4km inside there land.. lol and they are dreaming about surgical fart. hahaha. ..there every solder head is on the aim of our snipers at loc

modi ka manjaan sir! brainless sheeps ko kuch toh dayna hai na Modi the great ney!

if u ask a 7 year old Pakistani kid about indian army surgical shitt, he will reply.. Hindus dont have courage to fight with us as they dont have warrior DNA in there blood.. only they can kill us through proxies and in dreams. ..thats all... tataa hindu fake warriors go and tell your janta and satisfy your ego

they are not save even in the 4km inside there land.. lol and they are dreaming about surgical fart. hahaha. ..there every solder head is on the aim of our snipers at loc
but if you ask a hinduvata bakht who worships modi ki g and trump he will belive everything thats shown on J news and comes out of arnab and indian modis arse! they are invincible!!

ont have warrior DNA in there blood..

It has been tested 4 times in 7 decade with same outcome.

India need a better director for this surgical strike movie. Also, India should get a better lead actor.

China need a better army to mess with India in Doklam Masturbation addict old so called army is not capable of messing with India.

Back
Top Bottom