What's new

Fox News Presenters mock Female UAE pilot who took part in ISIS bombing campaign

You can say this sort of stuff on national TV?

Well you learn something new everyday!

"Boobs" isn't on the banned list.
Plus there are different regulations for broadcast TV (free = more restrictions) vs cable (paid = less restrictions)

Youtube "
George Carlin - Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television"

Last edited:
Fox news is the definition of a cancerous thing. I hereby declare jihad against Fox news, join me brothers.

Very rude.
Woman aren't cheap like they are in the US so they better learn to respect other people.

Fox News is a piece of shit anyways - who cares what the racist pigs say!!!!

Fox news is the definition of a cancerous thing. I hereby declare jihad against Fox news, join me brothers.
While you are at it can you ban this false flagger troll pls.

lol, Americans are uncultured savages it seems.

@gambit Why your media presents this picture of Americans being backward, illeducated savages with no sense of civilization?

First of all there was no need to release the name or gender of the pilot who took part in the raid. It was plain stupid and what followed on the Fox was even more so.

:tsk:fox news,,,them sexist,, :angry:
n what's with this never ending whining about Saudi not letting women drive,,,,,i say thank god,roads r safe in SA :D

This is plain ol' American sexism and i would be surprised if these idiots are not penalised by the broadcaster... Then again it is Fox news so who knows.

I wouldn't draw too many inferences from the fact that the lady in question this time was Muslim.

lol, Americans are uncultured savages it seems.

@gambit Why your media presents this picture of Americans being backward, illeducated savages with no sense of civilization?
Take a chill pill.

The show is called 'The Five'. And here are the rotating hosts...

NO ONE ON THE FIVE IS A JOURNALIST.

Bob Beckel was a Clinton administration man and Obama supporter.

Eric Bolling was a businessman/trader turned TV finance analyst.

Kimberly Guiloyle was an attorney, specifically a prosecutor, now TV legal analyst.

Dana Perino was B43 press secretary.

Greg Gutfeld is a COMEDIAN. Not a journalist. He was the one who cracked the sexist joke.

Andrea Tantaros is in PR and is currently a VP for Sloane and Company, a PR firm.

The only true journalist who occasionally sit on the show is Juan Williams.

Gutfeld is a comedian so what do you expect him to say ?

and they mock arabs for being 'regressive.'
They are not ? Guess what I saw about women when I was in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey must have been hallucinations.

Last edited:
Take a chill pill.

The show is called 'The Five'. And here are the rotating hosts...

NO ONE ON THE FIVE IS A JOURNALIST.

Bob Beckel was a Clinton administration man and Obama supporter.

Eric Bolling was a businessman/trader turned TV finance analyst.

Kimberly Guiloyle was an attorney, specifically a prosecutor, now TV legal analyst.

Dana Perino was B43 press secretary.

Greg Gutfeld is a COMEDIAN. Not a journalist. He was the one who cracked the sexist joke.

Andrea Tantaros is in PR and is currently a VP for Sloane and Company, a PR firm.

The only true journalist who occasionally sit on the show is Juan Williams.

Gutfeld is a comedian so what do you expect him to say ?

Well, thank God. It clarifies a lot.

But I have generally found Americans very...uhhh..'tribal'. They have a very narrow/ignorant world view. They always have the "We are best, fcuk the rest" type attitude. They stereotype all other groups/nations/peoples and then stick to it even if told otherwise.

For example take this issue..while the officials have condemn the ads and many non-Muslim groups have spoken against it...you go to any site..even the "liberal" one's...and you'll see average American defending these anti-Muslim ads by comments like "Ads show nothing but truth!" ..."Truth hurts sometimes" ..blah blah..and those type of comments are most common and get most likes too on all American media sites.

Anti-Muslim ads could threaten lives  - NY Daily News

You can say this sort of stuff on national TV?

Well you learn something new everyday!
You can say this stuff on PAY TV, AS IN CABLE TV. Not broadcast news.

Well, thank God. It clarifies a lot.
Yer welcome.

But I have generally found Americans very...uhhh..'tribal'. They have a very narrow/ignorant world view.
Yah...Am sure Turks are very sophisticated and cosmopolitan...Not when I was there...:lol:

They always have the "We are best, fcuk the rest" type attitude. They stereotype all other groups/nations/peoples and then stick to it even if told otherwise.

For example take this issue..while the officials have condemn the ads and many non-Muslim groups have spoken against it...you go to any site..even the "liberal" one's...and you'll see average American defending these anti-Muslim ads by comments like "Ads show nothing but truth!" ..."Truth hurts sometimes" ..blah blah..and those type of comments are most common and get most likes too on all American media sites.

Anti-Muslim ads could threaten lives - NY Daily News
The Muslims are free to take out their own ads. It is called 'freedom of speech'. May be difficult to grasp. But do try.

The Muslims are free to take out their own ads. It is called 'freedom of speech'. May be difficult to grasp. But do try.

Would you justify Hitler's dehumanization of Jews as Freedom of speech as well?

Freedom of speech and active dehumanization of an entire peoples are very different things. May be its difficult to grasp for you. But do try.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom