What's new

Four Pakistanis commit suicide every day: Sheery

pkpatriotic

Reaction score
"Ms. Sherry Rehman said 4 people in the country were committing economic suicide, which was not heard of five years ago".

Yes I remember she is right,:agree: as what I remember:tsk: it was approx 10 /day avaerage .......excluding those who committed suicide in front of PM house ISb & Lhr by fire themselves.:woot:

The question is, what do you intend to do? Answer is not a damn thing...had roti, kapra, makaan been realized, these people would not have been committing suicides. All this BS is for public consumption. We know what the last two PPP governments were up to and they certainly were not doing anything to make life easy for the common man.

prices go up and up every day.even this gov on same way.i think after 5 years when this gov go 10 people every day sucide

you can say lack of job oppurtunities are the main cause, moreover Pakistan is still following the old USA economic policy of "atleast one dollar each day", even in current situation of inflation and exceeding prices of necessary products. moreover most of the people don't want to work and want to get every thing with out working. the government monetary policies are also not in favour of poor people. you all people must be aware of the recent incident in which a woman along with his children committe sucide by jumping infront of a train. that was also due to poverty. so my view is that poverty and lack of job oppurtunities forced people to take this step.

you can say lack of job oppurtunities are the main cause, moreover Pakistan is still following the old USA economic policy of "atleast one dollar each day", even in current situation of inflation and exceeding prices of necessary products. moreover most of the people don't want to work and want to get every thing with out working. the government monetary policies are also not in favour of poor people. you all people must be aware of the recent incident in which a woman along with his children committe sucide by jumping infront of a train. that was also due to poverty. so my view is that poverty and lack of job oppurtunities forced people to take this step.

Job opportunities can be created by FDI which can only come if law and order situation improves and our politicians are not allowing it just for their benefits. The problem of CJ is not people’s problem then why should they pay for this bogus fight for power?

Job opportunities can be created by FDI which can only come if law and order situation improves and our politicians are not allowing it just for their benefits. The problem of CJ is not people’s problem then why should they pay for this bogus fight for power?

how are you relating job oppurtunity with law and order situation i think they have little link with job oppurtunity. ok leave the government sector...comes to private sector tell me are they providing jobs on marit basis....in many cases not always lack ok job oppurtunities and some other factors leads towards poverty and due to this poverty many people would like to commit sucides.

how are you relating job oppurtunity with law and order situation i think they have little link with job oppurtunity. ok leave the government sector...comes to private sector tell me are they providing jobs on marit basis....in many cases not always lack ok job oppurtunities and some other factors leads towards poverty and due to this poverty many people would like to commit sucides.

I am relating foreign direct Investment to job opportunities which can only come if we have better law and order situation. Jobs should be provided to every one irrespective of skilled or unskilled labor.

ya you are right but i think for job FDI is not only a source. i agree that government policies are not good but don't you think that many people also don't wana work. moreover illetarcy also leads to poverty, and you know that how many people want to study or want to send their children to schools. there are many causes which leads to sucide but main causes are lack of awareness and poverty.

I am relating foreign direct Investment to job opportunities which can only come if we have better law and order situation. Jobs should be provided to every one irrespective of skilled or unskilled labor.

I may agreed with you both friends, you both are right:
:pakistan:Salman: FDI can causes to strengthen currency value which obvious effect positive in broad spectrum.

:pakistan:Qadri: agreed the problems you have highlighted, specially about the peoples who really don’t hv intention to work……..
But its all becuz of rising frustration due to several reason.
1st of all with the prior permission from both of brilliant friends, I would like to highlight the bitter but facts as below:

Dear QADRI, I believe you may agree that,……. the peoples intention not to work is not only the responsibility of state, but its just becuz of negligence of their parents and yes society effects too. but state would not free from responsibilities……….as it’s the state who should facilitate the public with in better environment in all aspects of life.
But unfortunately, we don’t have any single Leader since decades, while have a bunch of politicians belongs to feudal, capatilists, or retd: civil & forces beaurucrates, who play politics with public enjoy heavy perks and packages, utilize state’s finance for their own interests and many more male practices which we all nation knows well. Here is a current instance of misuse of power and corruption, as you may also have seen the news regarding the smuggling of wheat done by Rao Mazhar Haiyat khan MNA PML-N, when his loaded trollies caught by food department, he went their with his staff and tortured the departmental peoples and snatched back his trollies, and then after when the secretary food phoned to police station instructed them to register case, but even then what drama they played every one have seen who was watching TV at evening 24th April 2008.:confused::angry:

“Economic growth, coupled with good governance, may yet prove to be a source of solutions rather than problems".
Unless foresight and intelligence are applied to the satisfaction of these people's needs, they may embrace the filthiest!

A well governed reform approach can fully grasp the complexity of the political, social, technological, ecological and economic systems that underlie poverty.

Government should be taken action on war-footing, put all their attention and make establish think tanks, make teams of intellectuals and professionals experts, assign their specific task in related field to reform for rapid growth on solid ground with complete implementations, motivates specific actors to make firm policies and take initiatives to fulfill on to take small steps, one at a time, then tests whether that small step made poor people better off, holds accountable the agency on daily basis( as there is no time to laps) that implemented the small step, and considers the next small step.

Only a :pakistan:"Good Governance":pakistan: will be improved to help the common citizen, by giving access to quality social services like education, health, job generation, curbing price hike, combating illegal redundancies, and curbing lavish spendings in civil and military establishments as ostentious causes great resentment amongst the teeming millions.
:pakistan:We pledge to promote and practice simplicity, at all levels.:pakistan:

Hmmmmm very poor performance ............just only 4!
Well, now new effcient govt will boost-up their performance by increasing this ratio upto atleast 5 times to get 20 a day, ---- as same as they shown their speed within 20days after oath taken, like in fuel charges..one times increased, confirmed 2nd inceased expected nearly, Electricity Charges by 15% in Karachi, Flour rised (and in trying to give us high performance), their MNAs Like RAO MAZHAR HEYAT KHAN MNA-N, doing their hard efforts for smuggling Flour to help their ruling parties to fulfill its commitment of reducing Poverty from loving home land Pakistan, by removing poors as early as possible........ U See friends, Neik Log becharey yeh neik kam chup key kertey hein, keh eik hat sey karein tu doosrey ku pata nahi chaley, but Our Media is not so good, the express tv team captured all details....Keisey zalim hein yeh media waley..... becharey Rao Mazhar Hiyat ko Wheat bi bahir nahi bejhney diay aur FIR loung kerwa dee...while wht they do its all for well being of nation.... how they are worried and caring for nation ......... Lakin yeh nakiyon ka zamana nahi hey ......but any way no problem as theses devoted person keep on trying hard to finish poors to reduce poverty!

The question is, what do you intend to do? Answer is not a damn thing...had roti, kapra, makaan been realized, these people would not have been committing suicides. All this BS is for public consumption. We know what the last two PPP governments were up to and they certainly were not doing anything to make life easy for the common man.

Bhai Woh to unkee adaaon per fida ho jaatey hain na.
Ms Rehman is going to provide personal help to all the suicide victims by telling them "dont commit suicide!!!!" Her last three victims are still sufferring at her hands inspite of being called "Ex".:lol::D
WaSalam
Araz

Back
Top Bottom