What's new

Four Months in Hindustan - Tarek Fatah chats with Tahir Gora

1) I had discussion with you in some other thread on Tipu or some mullah invaders n you were justifying the forceful conversion even under the sword so since when you start audaciously caring about Injustice ... Or its just for forum show off .....

2) Indian mullahs like you have no morals to tell us what shall we do or not ... We would continue to celebrate(without any perversion) the way we have been celebrating our fest ....

In full swing of double speak ......

i don't understand the conclusion you derived about me... did you miss this entire segment of mine...
but i liked his description of indian muslims and their liking for those stupid loudspeakers in mosques... by the way, there are 300,000+ mosques in india, the world's highest count... he is right about the goodwill and attraction indian muslims will find if they throw away those loudspeakers... all that contribution to quiet... only then can indian muslims be able to speak of noise from temples and diwali fireworks.

and yet the typical modern indian muslim ( middle class, auto spare parts shop owner, labor etc ) does not really care about sufferings of muslims in the world which came through ... one million iraqis died ( mostly muslim ) and i know of no mosque in my city which spoke of this... and they don't even know where libya and syria are. :lol:

oh, yes... the typical modern muslim wears burqa and beard-without-moustache and becomes regularly enraged about cartoons and goes out in marches... but then ask him about nato's invasion of libya and he goes blank... pathetic... the typical modern indian muslim is embarrassment.

tarek fatah is right to wonder that non-muslims will not have fair judgement about the indian muslim male who has a straggly long beard, is clothed in "bade bhai ka kurta and chote bhai ka pajama". :rofl:

i liked his description of india's so-called "muslim leaders"... "kooda kadkat zakir naik". :rofl:

some leftists who are ignorants or ignorant-leftists ?? i am a leftist too... i am a good tea companion. :enjoy:

@banvanaxl is that photo in profile-pic you ??

Aye. photo was doing taken at the Anchor in Cambridge during my student days by my ex.

Lovely days those :)

@Horus wtff this topic is doing in this section? Take care of this thread, I mean delete it.

He should have focussed on India than moving on to pakistan.

yes, he kept turning to pakistan and the interviewer was trying to bring him back.

Especially rich poor divide, lack of empathy from middle class (as visible on this forum).

indeed.

About hating bangladeshis more than pakistanis, this must have come from punjabis. Lot of Indians are dismissive about bangladesh (oh that small third world poor country), but even they dont hate bangladeshis.

even non-punjabi indians are insulting about the "pole vaulters" and "lungis" ( even though many indian states have lungis ).

at least the sanghi types are hateful of the bangladeshis ( "those illegal bangladeshis who expand the population of assam" and "those illegals flooding mumbai" kind of jingoisms ).

@Horus wtff this topic is doing in this section? Take care of this thread, I mean delete it.

okay, it may be in the wrong section but why delete it ??

i don't understand the conclusion you derived about me... did you miss this entire segment of mine...
You need to re read n I was contesting only for two points of your segments......

ahmedabad is like paris - lie
every girl has scooter - lie
on modi: A person who does not drink, has no family and works for 18 hours, no bad habits, something must be good about him, all gujrati muslims praise him - lie :pop:

Back
Top Bottom