What's new

Four Maoists killed in gun battle with security forces in Bastar ahead of polls

Looks like FEEBLE LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING Hindoos good at KILLING WOMEN.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone
The researchers found that South Asian men had at least 3 kg less of skeletal muscle than Chinese and European men.

FEEBLE LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING Hindoos should show their courage at the Donglang Standoff instead of RUNNING AWAY COWARDLY or KILLING WOMEN.
You do know that there are other countries in South Asia? One of them begins with P. But I wouldn't expect a troll like you to know that.

You do know that there are other countries in South Asia? One of them begins with P. But I wouldn't expect a troll like you to know that.
They are NOT the same, this research is done in India.
EAT MORE BEEF to salvage the situation, SISSY LOW MUSCLE WEAKLING YOU.

They are NOT the same, this research is done in India.
EAT MORE BEEF to salvage the situation, SISSY LOW MUSCLE WEAKLING YOU.
Lol it clearly said "South Asia." Not Indian. And India's life expectancy is higher than Pakistan's. Looks like we are not as weak as them.

Lol it clearly said "South Asia." Not Indian. And India's life expectancy is higher than Pakistan's. Looks like we are not as weak as them.
HA HA HA , twist it as you like to delude yourself.
Slaughter that cow, eat more beef.
It may help strengthen your muscles and NOT BE SISSY and WEAKLING.
No wonder the Chinese beat you in 1962 so BADLY.

HA HA HA FEEBLE LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLINGS.
Only Good at KILLING WOMEN.

india end is near and insurgency is increasing in india everyday

The open season has already begun on all fronts. If anything, Pulwama was a wake-up call that India cannot deal with the Kashmir situation with its previous leniency. Since Pulwama around two militants have been killed every day, and that number will only increase. The only thing Pakistanis can do about it is cry human rights violations in the UN and get rebuked every time.
With Kashmiri terrorists dropping like flies and millitants in the norhtheast on their last breath, things look bright for India. Pakistan however is still suffering heavy casualties from BLA and TTP, and with the Afghan peace talks stalled, that is not changing any time soon. In addition, Pakistan has lost what little international support it had after India exposed it for sponsoring terrorism.

What's really surprising is press has significantly reduced coverage for these encounters as of it's daily routine. Just a few lines

What's really surprising is press has significantly reduced coverage for these encounters as of it's daily routine. Just a few lines
The Pakistanis haven't. I have made it a routine to monitor nationalistic Pakistani/Kahmiri accounts whenever a Kashmiri militant is killed, which is almost every day. Nothing like drinking Pakistani tears:cheers:

india end is near and insurgency is increasing in india everyday
Lol at least f terrorists like them are killed every other day. Militants have been almost completely eliminated from the Northeast and are getting killed left and right in Kashmir. The Maoists are on their last breaths as well.

u.s has killed more number of such militants in afghanistan and other regions than india has killed but result is more increase in insurgency and militancy.India will face most worst situation as they are not u.s which has best armed forces and technology as compare to india
The Pakistanis haven't. I have made it a routine to monitor nationalistic Pakistani/Kahmiri accounts whenever a Kashmiri militant is killed, which is almost every day. Nothing like drinking Pakistani tears:cheers:

Lol at least f terrorists like them are killed every other day. Militants have been almost completely eliminated from the Northeast and are getting killed left and right in Kashmir. The Maoists are on their last breaths as well.

u.s has killed more number of such militants in afghanistan and other regions than india has killed but result is more increase in insurgency and militancy.India will face most worst situation as they are not u.s which has best armed forces and technology as compare to india
Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. It is Pakistan that is seeing an increase in militancy, not India. In fact according to you guys RAW is in charge of BLA and TTP, which still control large parts of Balochistan and KP

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. It is Pakistan that is seeing an increase in militancy, not India. In fact according to you guys RAW is in charge of BLA and TTP, which still control large parts of Balochistan and KP

Yes increase in militancy
sclb3d32yv521.png

Similarly large portions of Balochistan under BLA control the same large that Indians use to describe their penis size.

sclb3d32yv521.png

Similarly large portions of Balochistan under BLA control the same large that Indians use to describe their penis size.
The BLA and TTP are still bigger than most of those "69 secessionist movements" in India you like to brag about combined. and Pakistan still suffers more casualties from terrorism than India, despite the difference in population. And yet some are saying that India is on the verge of collapsing when the reality is India has launched successful military operations that have eliminated an unprecedented amount of millitants/terrorists/freedom fighters whatever you want to call them throughout the country, including in Kashmir.

Looks like FEEBLE LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING Hindoos good at KILLING WOMEN.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone
The researchers found that South Asian men had at least 3 kg less of skeletal muscle than Chinese and European men.

FEEBLE LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING Hindoos should show their courage at the Donglang Standoff instead of RUNNING AWAY COWARDLY or KILLING WOMEN.

Almost all the world have handsome looking proper nose rather than the stupid flat nose of the orientals, ever thought why you guy's look so ugly ???? LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sclb3d32yv521.png

Is it some coincidence that the peak of fatalities happened immediately after 2008 Mumbai 26/11 ???? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Almost all the world have handsome looking proper nose rather than the stupid flat nose of the orientals, ever thought why you guy's look so ugly ???? LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it some coincidence that the peak of fatalities happened immediately after 2008 Mumbai 26/11 ???? :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Evil RAW is killing Pakistani soldiers almost every other day in terror attacks

That surprised ME.
I guess Hollywood propaganda is STRONK.
BIG NOSES WITH THEIR BIG NOSTRILS don't look handsome to me.
Worse when you can see their nostril hairs.
YUCKS.
You are most IGNORANT as well, Orientals don't have flat nose, only some do or you confuse Astroasians with Orientals.

Orientals SKIN is Beautiful, NO NEED FAIR and LOVELY.
Orientals SMELL good, NO NEED for Tons of Deordorants that Hindoos need.
https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/03/why-the-chinese-dont-buy-deodorant/
Why the Chinese don’t buy deodorant

I take Beautiful Skin, No Odor, and small nice Noses over BIG NOSES and SMELLY anytime.
You may have your own personal BIASES.
NO SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS for me THANKFULLY.

Almost all the world have handsome looking proper nose rather than the stupid flat nose of the orientals,
Please try to understand the motive of this troll, in my discussions with that pathetic PoS i have never once argued with racial features. In all probability, he isn't even a mainland Chinese, just a disgruntled old fart venting out his frustation. Always remember that our country has orientals too.

Back
Top Bottom