What's new

Four Maj Generals of Pakistan Army promoted to the rank of Lt Gen today.

Dudees, instead of upgrading ISPR, higher atleast some professional graphic designers. World has moved to 4k and beyond resolution and we're still stuck with 360p quality military videos.

My question to everybody? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE LATELY? From Abbotabad Operations to Mehran to Kamra and BadBeer. One black mark after the other. They can't even protect their own back yard. Killings are continued in Karachi and every where else. SHABASH JAWANOO SHABASH. They are the master of one sided operations against MQM and Peoples Party and in Baluchistan, in the mean time LOOT KHSOOTT continued in Punjab. No I don't have any sympathies towards MQM or Peoples Party at all. I just like to call a spade a spade.

My question to everybody? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE LATELY? From Abbotabad Operations to Mehran to Kamra and BadBeer. One black mark after the other. They can't even protect their own back yard. Killings are continued in Karachi and every where else. SHABASH JAWANOO SHABASH. They are the master of one sided operations against MQM and Peoples Party and in Baluchistan, in the mean time LOOT KHSOOTT continued in Punjab. No I don't have any sympathies towards MQM or Peoples Party at all. I just like to call a spade a spade.

I'll just quote what I said in the other thread where you said the same:

Open your eyes.
70% decline in terrorist attacks in Pakistan - The Express Tribune
Terrorism incidents drop by 64pc in KP: SAW report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Terrorism incidents drop by 64 percent in NW Pakistan during Q1 of 2015 - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Operation Zarb-e-Azb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as protecting backyards is concerned, for every one attack that goes through, a few dozen are stopped.

One-sided operations? I assume you're referring to the Karachi Operation. And you're complaining why it isn't happening in Punjab. Maybe that's because the Operation is called the Karachi Operation for a reason and Karachi is not in Punjab.

MQM says only they are being targeted. PPP says only they are being targeted - they are the two major political parties in Karachi and both are being targeted, which means the operation is across the board within its mandate, which is Karachi and to an extent the rest of Sindh.

If the Army or Paramilitary was to go beyond that mandate and do the same in Punjab, people like you would cry that it's overstepping its mandate, ''Soft Coup'' ''Jamhuriat ko Khatra''. There are already many saying that.

It's very easy to sit in comfortable chairs and criticize soldiers - if you think you're so much more efficient, join the Army. Then we'll see what you do except use your excretory system when faced with tough situations.

You aren't calling a spade a spade - you're calling the spade a toothpick.

You definitely need to have visit to Swat Valley which was infact reclaimed by the military in 2009..Just ask from the locals over there the real situation...the manner in which our military sacrificed it's gems on that time and even today....after finding the reality... TUMHARAY CHAUDAN TABAQ ROSHAN RAHEN GY Till the natural end of your life.

Last edited:
Yaar edit your comment, no point in you getting into trouble over a troll.

Last edited:
You definitely need a one way trip to North Waziristan...if lucky after being coming back alive, TUMHARAY CHAUDAN TABAQ ROSHAN RAHEN GY Till the natural end of your life.
Yep Truth Hurts. Armed forces are not above anyone. They get benefits which a regular Pakistani can't even imagine. What is the big deal if you are fighting in North Waziristan. Isn't this your Job?. That is why you are getting paid for. Base after base have been attacked. Billions of $ loss. Was it your Abba Jis Money?

Yaar edit your comment, no point in you getting into trouble over a troll.
Yep Troll. Don't want to hear the truth.

Yep Truth Hurts. Armed forces are not above anyone. They get benefits which a regular Pakistani can't even imagine. What is the big deal if you are fighting in North Waziristan. Isn't this your Job?. That is why you are getting paid for. Base after base have been attacked. Billions of $ loss. Was it your Abba Jis Money?

Yes I agree with you, the Forces should not be above anyone else. They get benefits which every Armed Force, gets in the world, actually less. For the sacrifices they and their loved ones make this is actually less. It's no a job. The salary they get paid does not do justice to the risks they take.

Arm chair generals can sit and cry all they want, but they can't deny that the ultimate sacrifices made by the men in uniform, is why they are sitting comfortably in their "lazy boys" and ranting!

I'd like to see you fight for days on end with limited water and no food.

But don't let me stop you. Do carry on!

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you, the Forces should not be above anyone else. They get benefits which every Armed Force, gets in the world, actually less. For the sacrifices they and their loved ones make this is actually less. It's no a job. The salary they get paid does not do justice to the risks they take.

Arm chair generals can sit and cry all they want, but they can't deny that the ultimate sacrifices made by the men in uniform, is why they are sitting comfortably in their "lazy boys" and ranting!

I'd like to see you fight for days on end with limited water and no food.

But don't let me stop you. Do carry on!

Taking your advice, I am carrying on. Joining the military is still one's own choice. Yes job is dangerous just like flying an airplane. You should not complain when criticized. I am pissed at the Shahdat of Captain Asfand Yar. And I am pissed at attacks on the basses again and again. Killings still going on in Karachi. Punjab has been left alone for loot Khsoot. And everybody is hailing the King Raheel.

Which job in this world asks you to sacrifice his life by merely getting 20,000 salary as a Jawan or 50,000 plus or minus salary as a Captain...Let's have bet...find me a single military other than Pakistani Army whom Generals are personally engaging with terrorists in one on one combat situations sending them to their logical end.....You won't find another military in this world's map other than ours..!! Have a respect for those gems who have sacrificed their lives...They are Shaheeds. Plus when you are in a war situation, you are bound to suffer losses, specially from the enemy which is sitting with inside....Bases have been attacked yes, no doubt, but same bases are extensively used to target the rodents into their holes....these bases are active, operational, and playing vital role to provide us security... but wait...i do have a feeling of reading a book to a buffalo...God Knows..!!:hitwall:

Taking your advice, I am carrying on. Joining the military is still one's own choice. Yes job is dangerous just like flying an airplane. You should not complain when criticized. I am pissed at the Shahdat of Captain Asfand Yar. And I am pissed at attacks on the basses again and again. Killings still going on in Karachi. Punjab has been left alone for loot Khsoot. And everybody is hailing the King Raheel.

People join the forces out of respect to their country, and a passion to live with their head held up high. It's not a job, it's a duty, for which they get very poor returns, monetarily speaking.

You shouldn't be "pissed," You should feel proud that there are still parents out there who are raising LIONS, who take their enemies head on, and do not for a second think about their own safety. A young man with his whole life in front of him, took down at least 4 terrorists, IF not more, before giving the ultimate sacrifice, and being blessed with the ultimate reward "Shahadat / Martyrdom". Many want but few are blessed with.

Guerrilla warfare is a very different ball game. It's not black or white, it's 99% grey. Not only the forces but the nation has to fight this menace. There will be attacks, and more attacks, what has to be seen, is what actually have we learned from this?

This incident also exposed that the enemy does not have the courage to take on hard targets.

Karachi operation is NOT over, Baluchistan & FATA is ongoing. You want to open another front in Punjab, and shot yourself in the foot? A little patience can go along way. Lets not be too quick to jump the gun, lets wait and see how things pan out in Punjab, before we start accusing people.

Which job in this world asks you to sacrifice his life by merely getting 20,000 salary as a Jawan or 50,000 plus or minus salary as a Captain...Let's have bet...find me a single military other than Pakistani Army whom Generals are personally engaging with terrorists in one on one combat situations sending them to their logical end.....You won't find another military in this world's map other than ours..!! Have a respect for those gems who have sacrificed their lives...They are Shaheeds. Plus when you are in a war situation, you are bound to suffer losses, specially from the enemy which is sitting with inside....Bases have been attacked yes, no doubt, but same bases are extensively used to target the rodents into their holes....these bases are active, operational, and playing vital role to provide us security... but wait...i do have a feeling of reading a book to a buffalo...God Knows..!!:hitwall:

My feeling is that you belong to Armed Forces. I am not trying to undermine your Profession. It has requirements just like other professions. Professionals gets criticized and get admiration too. Similarly Professionals are judged on their performance. That is why I raised this issue of Asim Bajwa being promoted to Lt. General. What has he done? Well anyway you would not understand my point so this is the end of the discussion. Hopefully no hard feelings.

My feeling is that you belong to Armed Forces. I am not trying to undermine your Profession. It has requirements just like other professions. Professionals gets criticized and get admiration too. Similarly Professionals are judged on their performance. That is why I raised this issue of Asim Bajwa being promoted to Lt. General. What has he done? Well anyway you would not understand my point so this is the end of the discussion. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Definitely no hard feelings. All of this can be very frustrating, I do understand your point of view.

You must understand that one of the few ways of motivating someone is to give him a promotion. The Services as an institution do not randomly promote officers, there is due process, and I'm sure they must be a very logical reason behind his promotion.

Most importantly, I would be more concerned about the ongoing operation, and his promotion, would be the least of my concern. Anyways, that is my opinion.

Best Regards

Back
Top Bottom