What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Your delight on the incident won't augment or lessen our griefs! At least I am not offended!

Now go and legislate hard against the rapists, your point has been taken here.

Yeah i raised my voice in favor of Mukhtar Mai and ll keep on doing that :P

22 died in Swat
56 in Quetta (4 blasts)
12 in Quetta again earlier in the day
11 in Karachi
and the 1 soldier in Kashmir.
This is a bad day for pak.

Khuda ki maar hai.. Kal Jaise Kaam karenge toh aisa hi hoga. Karta koi hai aur bhana kissi aur ko padta hai...

I am loving it..do you think a soldier deserve to get beheaded ? isn't it insane ? They should keep their culture in their country only..they should do that only in land of pure..in the end i would like to say thanks to BLA if they are behind it.
Even I said somethings in anger. But civilians targeted and target killings can't be considered something to feel good.

If you are angry, ask our Govt. why do they always repeat same mistake every now and then. Look at Shinde's comments.

india showing who is the boss in terrorism
Seriously ? Some Baloch extremists have claimed responsibility for one attack.

Now why are you jumping to conclusion ? Its not new what happened. So don't make these connections.

Or come with Proofs. UN probe, anyone ?

Even I said somethings in anger. But civilians targeted and target killings can't be considered something to feel good.

If you are angry, ask our Govt. why do they always repeat same mistake every now and then. Look at Shinde's comments.

Allah ka azab hai bhai..hum tum kya kar sakte hai :P

And why is it exactly you want the numbers high...would you want them high if they were a part of your family.

the soldier who got beheaded was he a part of your family ? **** off humanity and don't give me ******* lessons on humanity..will u give me the same lesson if a soldier from your family die like this ?

What if one of your family were beheaded?
I would want the culprits to be beheaded. Not any random XYZ to pay the price of someone other.

Would you ay cut any random Pakistanis head for revenge. Children also died in blasts. Why should they pay for someone else crimes.

What if the son of that soldier killed in Pakistan kills you or your son just because you are Indian.

Roj India main itne log marte hain, kabhi woh socha hai ?

Aise nahi marte...dushman maarega to marega bhi..Kashmir aur Punjab mai bhi mare hai..karachi aur peshawar mai mar rahe hai to kya farq padta hai.We have gone through all this and it was just coz of them.

the soldier who got beheaded was he a part of your family ? **** off humanity and don't give me ******* lessons on humanity..will u give me the same lesson if a soldier from your family die like this ?
If sons of those 2 soldiers killed in Pakistan, kill your relatives. Will you take it ?

i want toughest punishment to those who killed our soldiers and beheaded but I won't say kill an innocent.

I would want the culprits to be beheaded. Not any random XYZ to pay the price of someone other.

Would you ay cut any random Pakistanis head for revenge. Children also died in blasts. Why should they pay for someone else crimes.

What if the son of that soldier killed in Pakistan kills you or your son just because you are Indian.

You should have tried at somewhere else buddy, anything else would have been a better option than defence forum!!!

Look yourself in the damn mirror lady and tell me you arn't the same person whom you hate for cutting the heads of our soldiers..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom