What's new

Four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period

Do you support this four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period? (For Indians only)

• Total voters
It pains me to know that millions of microbes die while you breathe, please stop breathing! :)

I stood against that issue also.
I am not attacking you bro, I just said if that was tolerated by the bleeding hearts in the media and by our political class this issue shouldn't bother them either. After all we are talking about one of our minorities here.

There are states in India where Alcohol is banned through out the year and these people worry about no meat for 4 days. :hitwall:
but you must stand on principal that nothing should be banned but only religions . you support meat ban because of one or other group of religion ? is trah to dunya ki her cheez ban ho jaay gee in religions ki waga se

Remember the Moghuls were smart enough to ban cow slaughter also

This is STUPID.

religion is a personal matter and much like your dic*, you can be proud of it in private but there is no need to take it out and wave in everyone's face.

Stupid ban and yes the fact that mid day meals are not served in Kerala to non Muslim children during Ramadan is even worse as it means the children go hungry.

Why are religious people allowed to behave so irrationally. Sensitivities my foot.

Babur, in his will, has written we can’t do two things at one time. Either rule the hearts of people or eat cow’s meat

Less riots the better, keep the peace with the masses and eat chicken/lamb/fish not pig and beef :-)

but you must stand on principal that nothing should be banned but only religions . you support meat ban because of one or other group of religion ? is trah to dunya ki her cheez ban ho jaay gee in religions ki waga se
I am merely pointing towards hypocrisy of certain group of people in India. Either stop all this kind of non sense or don't outrage when the other group does something equally stupid.

I am merely pointing towards hypocrisy of certain group of people in India. Either stop all this kind of non sense or don't outrage when the other group does something equally stupid.
why not ban religions ? let every human decide what he believe for him self

Even feel for chicken and fish? they are there to eaten why else they taste so good and provide things like omega 3
There are many things that taste good but that's doesn't mean one shd start eating it.. such as human flesh has same texture and composition like pork and it will taste even better because humans eat the best food on earth.. but will you consume human meat..
I am not asking you to stop eating meat, but for me I don't like eating poor fellas...
Btw Omega 3 can be obtained from sesme seeds

There are many things that taste good but that's doesn't mean one shd start eating it.. such as human flesh has same texture and composition like pork and it will taste even better because humans eat the best food on earth.. but will you consume human meat..
I am not asking you to stop eating meat, but for me I don't like eating poor fellas...
Btw Omega 3 can be obtained from sesme seeds

Not the same as eating fish which is very healthy in the diet, look at the Japanese!

Eating oily fish twice a week could help you live two years longer | Daily Mail Online

All kind of nonsense should be stopped but by adding layer upon layer of nonsense,the country itself becomes one big nonsense.

The way to deal with the mid day meal issue was to publicize it and create a stink and make the schools feel some heat for behaving like dic*s. Our media is cowardly and unprincipled but this should have been taken up on social media. I am sure many Muslims would have supported as well.

white meat like chicken/fish is proven to be healthy in a diet but red meat is less so.

THere are many things in life one can't have control over. But where I can, I must.

Just check the food habits of strict Jains, how they drink even water...you won't die doing that...but are you doing that? While I respect your decision to remain a vegetarian, I disagree with your notion that your views should be imposed on others who think otherwise.

I am not attacking you bro, I just said if that was tolerated by the bleeding hearts in the media and by our political class this issue shouldn't bother them either. After all we are talking about one of our minorities here.

There is no doubt that media is biased. To be honest, even I was biased when I decided not share this 'meat ban' news on facebook thinking that promoting this news might damage BJP's prospects. :)

Beef should not be allowed in places like Gujarat/Rishikesh which has sacred sites like Dwarka etc otherwise riots will occur

I am primarily against the recent ban on slaughter of bulls in a couple of states...that decision was made with a different agenda.

I myself a Jain find this decision absurd. your doings even your thoughts should not affect other people let alone celebrations, this is what jainism says.
I am even against beef ban.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom