What's new

Four Congress leaders conspired with the Naxals on May 26: NIA

Is NIA fully autonomous authority or home ministry can tinker with it ??Since TRP hungry electronic media is not cashing into this hot khabar,it raises suspicion that in latter stages of probe NIA may be gagged if it's findings hampers the chances of Congress winning the Chhatishgadh election .Though most astonishing is the silence of BJP,why the hell is Raman singh mum ??

@Nair saab @Android @arp2041 @GR!FF!N @shiv any ideas guys??

NIA reports to MHA !

Actually till few years back I actually used to take pride in the press freedom in India, but when I see episodes like Nira Radia and burkha dutt, my faith seem to waiver :(

Last edited by a moderator:
NIA reports to MHA !

Actually till few years back I actually used to take pride in the press freedom in India, but when I see episodes like Nira Radia and burkha dutt, my faith seem to waiver :(

they can't but they are doing it with cbi so....

Don't you guys feel that we need of autonomous investigating agency to curb the rot in the system.From media to opposition all seems manageable in India.Janlokpal is again on backburner after so much hue and cry, I am very sad.

Dainik Bhaskar is quite mainstream. Another source -

NIA probe reveals four Congress leaders were in constant touch with Maoists : India, News - India Today

But I am sure it will soon be denied and a cover-up carried out.

What do you MEAN??

Dainik Bhaskar is Mainstream.......It regularly comes at my home & read by all my family members.........

Though I read The Hindu :P

But Sirs,
This is a scandal. The Congis killing Congis. The media goes to town because BJP walas have fight over PM post. But here Congis are killing Congis. I was expecting a proportionate representation in the top selling news papers of this country (TOIlet) or for that matter top media house NDTV. All they are showing is how Srinivasan has survived.

90% media in this country is sold out to Congis. And the two links you have shared prove that. This is what I was trying to point to that is all.

Every Congressman is willing to die for Sonia Gandhi. Mahendra Karma, Nandkumar Patel, and his son proved their loyalty by dying so that Sonia's favorite Jogi could be benefited. I am sure @jbgt90 is also equally loyal to Sonia.

i am willing to die for no one . no one is worth my life except my family. :)

@jbgt90; be cautious from members of your party around you :P

Has there been any mention of this article in the main stream media ? any other sources. ? i do not trust DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am worried there is gonna be another Ramgopal Verma film coming up soon.

Congress never cease to amuse Indians ..... :disagree:

Pretty pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom