What's new

Four Congress leaders conspired with the Naxals on May 26: NIA

@Nair saab not evangilists alone ,Catholics are also supporters of Maoists ( Jharkand Bishop openly supports Maoists Jharkand Bishop openly supports Maoists | media.syndicate ) ....
We Hindu Nationalist know this from a very long time ... y do u think the Sangha & Seva Bharati Worker are first & for most Target of the Naxals, Terrorist , North-East insurgents etc ... while the the Church's in these areas are never effected infact thriving under them ...

Congress direct support to the Church is the answer for the government inaction on the Maoist , Naxals ... & We Hindu Nationalist are the first target for them ...

Last edited by a moderator:
@jbgt90; be cautious from members of your party around you :P

Every Congressman is willing to die for Sonia Gandhi. Mahendra Karma, Nandkumar Patel, and his son proved their loyalty by dying so that Sonia's favorite Jogi could be benefited. I am sure @jbgt90 is also equally loyal to Sonia.

“We are investigation the call records which were made through the Jagdalpur cellphone tower. Four Congress have been identified who we believe provided minute-by-minute information to the Naxalites. Two of them were present in the convoy,” a NIA officer said.

Great plz reveal more insight so ppl can counter it:cuckoo:

As for Congress and infighting...you ugys are missing the bigger important picture. All these parties mean very little on paper. There is no loyalty for party just for $$$$$$

We Hindu Nationalist know this from a very long time ... y do u think the Sangha & Seva Bharati Worker are first & for most Target of the Naxals, Terrorist , North-East insurgents etc ... while the the Church's in these areas are never effected infact thriving under them ...

Congress direct support to the Church is the answer for the government inaction on the Maoist , Naxals ... & We Hindu Nationalist are the first target for them ...

Keep on talking like this and our security agencies will get a TIP as to some unsavory characters trying to start some violence. Got it?

No main stream media covering this. Wonder why :azn:

No main stream media covering this. Wonder why :azn:

What do you MEAN??

Dainik Bhaskar is Mainstream.......It regularly comes at my home & read by all my family members.........

Though I read The Hindu :P

During lunch i checked all the news channels couldnt find this news atall.... Such a big news i am sure our TRP crazy channels wont leave.... Wonder the authenticity of this news......

Those perpetrators should be gunned down. Forget about the idiot congress leader killed. He was probably a fcuktard. ! Why I am pained is so many brave sons of India employed in CRPF lost their lives.

These congressi seems to be rotten to the core. WTF they want to do with country..
It's hightime these bloody congress mens should also be shot ..
Dnt know for how long congress party will keep bleeding nation ?
As long as we vote them into power.

very correct ,Swami Laksmananda's murder was carried out by this evil nexus ...

very correct ,Swami Laksmananda's murder was carried out by this evil nexus ...

Swami Lakshmananda was killed by armed Maoist Christians ... this case itself has exposed the Maoist - Christians Nexus ...

apart from that maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda himself has confessed that his main recruits are from Christian converts of Panna Community ...

Bring down all the conversion in Odisa as well the Evangelical churches in Tribal areas & North east then u can allmost reduce the Maoist & North east insurgents by 90% ...

Is NIA fully autonomous authority or home ministry can tinker with it ??Since TRP hungry electronic media is not cashing into this hot khabar,it raises suspicion that in latter stages of probe NIA may be gagged if it's findings hampers the chances of Congress winning the Chhatishgadh election .Though most astonishing is the silence of BJP,why the hell is Raman singh mum ??

@Nair saab @Android @arp2041 @GR!FF!N @shiv any ideas guys??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom