What's new

Four Ahmadis booked for ‘preaching’

You are not educated about our history with Ahmadis. Its a religious debate which is not allowed.

I am well aware why you don't consider them as Muslims. I don't want to go into that either.

But were they considered as Muslims during the partition or not?

Not really a lost cause Ahmadis still pray for Pakistan

Lol Quota what are you taking about sometimes I can't even cash my check when in Pakistan because the branch name says Rabwah and I look like a Qadiani lol

How the hell does one look like a Qadiani? :lol:

The issue for the Ahmadis is that they were considered as Muslims during partition to get more land for Pakistan. After partition they were duped by the Pakistani state. They must be "thanking" Jinnah every day.

Gurdaspur never went to Pakistan anyway so that is irrelevant and Jinnah did not know or care for the background between such a dispute. Besides they were "duped" because of politics anyway by Bhutto and has nothing to do with 1947.

Last edited:
I am well aware why you don't consider them as Muslims. I don't want to go into that either.

But were they considered as Muslims during the partition or not?

They never considered 'us' as Muslims from the day they were 'invented'. Rest is food for thought. :D

Not really a lost cause Ahmadis still pray for Pakistan

Lol Quota what are you taking about sometimes I can't even cash my check when in Pakistan because the branch name says Rabwah and I look like a Qadiani lol
That is people's own prejudice,not the law.

They have quota in jobs. Quota in universities as minority. How else you define "future"
they need to be alive to enjoy those perks ! The impunity with which they are being gunned down in your country is just appalling !

:yahoo::yahoo: Another brilliant indian with his Brain farts :pleasantry:.... On Topic.... booked for preaching not prosecuted or hanged... so be cool ..they will be out... probably old revenge by someone..
Poor logic,they were booked for preaching & not prosecuted,Is this act right or wrong
What if Muslims r .booked for preaching in America,Europe

Gurdaspur never went to Pakistan anyway so that is irrelevant and Jinnah did not know or care for the background between such a dispute. Besides they were "duped" because of politics anyway by Bhutto and has nothing to do with 1947.

Whatever the reason may be, the Ahmadis chose Pakistan assuming that they would be considered as Muslims. I doubt otherwise they would have. So they did get shortchanged.

they need to be alive to enjoy those perks ! The impunity with which they are being gunned down in your country is just appalling !

Everyone is being gunned down in Pakistan, not just minorities. This is what happens in a war.

Whatever the reason may be, the Ahmadis chose Pakistan assuming that they would be considered as Muslims. I doubt otherwise they would have. So they did get shortchanged.

Well they have their leadership to blame Mullahs bitched for years on end and no one listened to them but when they started poking at the political players they were thrown to the wolves.

Everyone is being gunned down in Pakistan, not just minorities. This is what happens in a war.

That is an easy excuse. The persecution of Ahmadis in Pakistan is not something new. Even your only Nobel laureate left the country protesting against it and that was some 40 years ago.

Well they have their leadership to blame Mullahs bitched for years on end and no one listened to them but when they started poking at the political players they were thrown to the wolves.

Blaming the victim is always an option. It might not be the best one but it is always there.

Last edited:
That is an easy excuse. The persecution of Ahmadis in Pakistan is not something new. Even your only Nobel laureate left the country protesting against it and that was some 40 years ago.

I don't condone persecution of Ahmadis or any other religious minority in Pakistan, however i don't agree with giving space to their ideology.

My school fellow was qadiani and opely so. He is still alive since i first met him in 1979.

Yes, the 'their country their rules' went well for the jews of Nazi Germany.

Why do you complain when the swiss ban the minerats? or when the French ban the burkas? Why this hypocrisy?
(And by you, I mean the self declared champions of Islam in Pakistan.)
Sir, my reply was intentionally sarcastic :(

That said I doubt if the people of Pakistan are any different to Ahmedis than what the people of Germany were to the Jews.

Those who believe in Shudhii are acting like the liberal leftists now. Hypocricy at best!

Its our country, we will ban whatever we feel like banning. Hindus, Christians and Sikhs have freedom to worship but they are not allowed to preach their religion.

Thats how it is, thats what we want, suck it up!
Aye Aye Sire. :agree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom