What's new

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

RIP to the innocent and brave afghans. May justice be done for your untimely deaths

Why is pakistan using air power to subdue the area? NO air bombing campaign in history has been free from civilian casualties- Specially in the AOR in context here, its very hard to distinguish ur "resistance" fighter from another civilian.
Killing of innocents will only add to the massive unpopularity of pak forces in the region, which unfortunately will be borne by a few rungroots on the ground.
IMHO in such scenarios where its difficult to sift the needle from the hay, ground forces should be used. But i believe the pak planners are scared of massive casualties on the ground and slow progress - i'm sure the pros and cons of an aerial route has been well thought out

TBH i dont care. They harbor terrorist and refuse to do joint operations with us against them despite us asking them multiple of times. Well we are not going to sit down anymore. Its time for action and if we have to run sorties in each of their cities we must. This terrorist threat has gone on for far too long.

Unfortunately, Afghan government has zero credibility, and means little even on a local level, let alone international level.

Don't be so cruel. They can answer you by doing the same in Karachi or Peshawar. Will you say the same "Yea dil maange more"

You are coward dubious personality , only cowards think about such things oh will you say the same thing if it happens in karachi, peshawar , quetta or lahore, my answer is off course not. But I dont have same feelings about afghanis who are waging a covert war against pakistan, successful nations need to develop a certain level of cruelty against its enemies. If aghanis stop their covert war against pakistan then I can change my feelings about them.

I am talking in contest of innocent civilians dying. do their Army need to respond in the same fashion ? they can do it through covert operation. are you that thick to understand the difference ?

Mr. coward if their afghani army will respond then they will get another befitting answer from pakistani army.

We are not living in 60's anymore bro, are we ? Afghanistan Army is getting better day by day and we are just opening up another front. Moreover tribals are not happy and more likely they will not stand with Pakistan in case of any issues.
getting better hahahhahahahhaha man two weeks ago haqqani raped their special operatives in paktia and paktika

What happen when haqani, gul bahadur your asset do the same thing in their country ? They are right because you consider Afghanistan as your own backyard. Dont show your bravery while sitting in an AC room.

But you are now exposed by this anwer mr. fake dubious kashmiri muslim, maharaj ab apne chehre sey naqab hata do.

The motha fuckas terrorists wont be able to hide in Afghanistan again like they did before pretty easily-
Aint nobody got time for that sh-t no more-

Let the game begin then. Let us see how many innocent people will die on both side.

No true blooded Pakistani EVER uses Indian flag , you fooled nobody on this forum , you are Indian rat and everyone sees you that way , saying it just so that you know

Back
Top Bottom