What's new

Fotros - new strategic drone

Nice Heron mock up.

n2501289-3571399.jpg

heron_tp_4.jpg

Last edited:
ITS SEEMS TO BE IMPROVED HAMASE.
ABOUT MISSILE I CANT BELIEVE THAT IS AGM 114...
IN ANY CASE IT IS BAD NEWS FOR AMERICAN MADE TERRORIST IN THE SOUTH EAST IRAN.

soon we will publish it's flying videos.
but it doesn't matter how much they are similar, in the end they have a huge difference; our drones are working, unlike yours which are crashing one after another (and that's in case I ignore the hacking theory).
Our drones fly for years 24/365 and kill hundreds of Iranian financed terrorists. As result of this super active use they crash time to time. But they are intended to be disposable.

Your links are completely retarded, claiming that near hezbollah hijacked drone near Netanya - 100 km from Lebanese border. Drone in Afghanistan crashed during taxing on ground because of operator mistake. The owner of that site has serious psychical disorder.

I never understood such type of industrial activities carried out by Iran. What's the purpose of developing two-three similar type of drones/missiles/...with English caution !!! stickers on them, having almost similar performance parameters? It is something like developing M1A1 Abram and Leopard tanks simultaneously but I think Such behaviors just serve to show off industrial strength propaganda instead of meeting the requirements of your armed forces...

Last edited:
I never understood such type of industrial activities carried out by Iran. What's the purpose of developing two-three similar type of drones/missiles/... having almost similar performance parameters with English caution !!! stickers excluding time and budget lost ? It is something like developing M1A1 Abram and Leopard tanks simultaneously I think Such behaviors just serve to show off industrial strength propaganda with copying Western and Israeli systems instead of meeting the requirements of your armed forces...

International Market !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom