What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe this new layout has a great base, just needs some fixing and it will be good. You guys just need to keep at it, listen to feedback and keep on improving it consistently over time.

I second that. I don’t yet know if its just a case of getting used to it, but at the moment it seems like I am on a completely different website. The font size is too small and the overall look is quite alien-ish. I will see if my opinion changes and I become used to it but rightnow its not doing it for me. The colour scheme is also quite muted and dim, almost putting one to sleep whereas before it used to pop.

I can’t read names of members due to same colour of font and ribbon. Can you please fix this?
@WebMaster

we get used to old ones just give time to this one we might like it too.. change is good for any of us.

Can barely if at all see other forum names.

The interface is not user friendly, previous one was good. This is not a positive change.

I think it is better for PDF to follow Facebook. Facebook has seen its template as perfect since early 2000 and never change its appearance since then, Facebook only improve its tools and some minor change including video chatting and other, and for fan page it add search tool as well.

Similar like Google.

Back
Top Bottom