What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the mobile version, since I login mostly using my mobile, opening a thread means that the thread starts from the first page whereas I'd prefer to start from the last page from where the conversation ended just like in the previous version

Provide feedback and tell us exactly what you don't like or miss. We will be reading this thread to make the necessary changes.

Typing on my mobile browser is not working properly, screen keeps jumping.

Ideally new site should have more features, not less.

It should look as close to the original as possible.

Thanks sir for showing interest to our feedback.

Typing on my mobile browser is not working properly, screen keeps jumping.

Ideally new site should have more features, not less.

It should look as close to the original as possible.

Thanks sir for showing interest to our feedback.
Which mobile browser are you using?

can we have both old and new so we can select the one suit us ??????????

Provide feedback and tell us exactly what you don't like or miss. We will be reading this thread to make the necessary changes.

Generally speaking, the only directly incompatible thing I can find is the dark green color at the left sidebar when inside the thread view.

The sidebar itself needs a little polish (some centering for the flags section comes to mind, and the online button looks out of place now), but the fill color used is somewhat distracting.

Also, as you can see with my username (as an example) in this post, the color is blending with some of the custom member colors you use, thus obscuring them.

I think that changing the fill color to a matte light green one would be a good decision.

For example, take a look at:

#EEFBF5 - Mint Cream.

or

#F4FBEE - Honeydew

Last edited:
What is the issue?
Theme is too bright for the eyes. Add the option of dark mode or change it to previous layout. To be honest previous layout was already too good and kindly remove the Facebook reacts and just add the dislike button.

Need old color combination back (Yani porana color new packing main). That is main problem i think for all
Recent threads missing
Shoutbox missing.

I removed plane etc tried to give it old color look with new
oldwithnew.png

Back
Top Bottom