What's new

Former speaker NA Ayaz Sadiq dons gown, becomes NA speaker once again..Asad Qaiser asked for inquiry

Lolll why in the hell would he do that. Lagta hai harne k baad dimaag bhi hil gaya hai

Atleast leave them n their circus alone, politics would be dull without these bozos.
I'm not saying anything to them... up to so far the amount of people gathered by them can be counted on the finger tips so it is nothing but hilarious.

I can understand if they had any proof of rigging in the elections but they don't. They are blatantly trying to push the narrative that the army has put PTI in power which is pure contempt of the voter decision. They have convinced their own voter base that Imran Khan has not won the election fair and square. I know PMLN supporters who are always saying that the army is behind it all.

If the army had really rigged the elections then PTI would have won a clear majority but we know that was not the case and they had to form coalitions with other parties. The PMLN/PPP accusations are baseless.

Instead of begging for money from Friends, Pakistani govt need to beg for balls from China and Saudis.

Instead of begging for money from Friends, Pakistani govt need to beg for balls from China and Saudis.
Saudi economy is very weak and China under extreme tariff burden from US. So, both in very bad shape to help someone right now. Trump adminstration impose another 200 billion dollar of tariff on China, will be activated next month or so.

Saudi economy is very weak and China under extreme tariff burden from US. So, both in very bad shape to help someone right now. Trump adminstration impose another 200 billion dollar of tariff on China, will be activated next month or so.

Only Iran is the viable option for Pakistan.

What is your opinion on the following question.

Should all those who claim to be Muslims, give Zakaat to the State or is it religious freedom?

Only Iran is the viable option for Pakistan.

What is your opinion on the following question.

Should all those who claim to be Muslims, give Zakaat to the State or is it religious freedom?
sure , app ki sarkar ko ijazat nahi haa. what is Zakaat .... a new form of bribe ...

sure , app ki sarkar ko ijazat nahi haa. what is Zakaat .... a new form of bribe ...

not new. previously money went to Iraq and now goes to Iran. It is some sort of Mafia tax i believe.

So you believe it is religious freedom as to not giving Zakaat to the State. Fair enough.

Do not worry. Long gone are the days when Zakaat collection formed basis for a war.

not new. previously money went to Iraq and now goes to Iran. It is some sort of Mafia tax i believe.

So you believe it is religious freedom as to not giving Zakaat to the State. Fair enough.

Do not worry. Long gone are the days when Zakaat collection formed basis for a war.
aapp ki hokumat ha... jo marzi ilzam laga daan .. maloom nahi thaa... Iran or Iraq dono bhooka nanga ha jo zakaat pa chalta haan.....

aapp ki hokumat ha... jo marzi ilzam laga daan .. maloom nahi thaa... Iran or Iraq dono bhooka nanga ha jo zakaat pa chalta haan.....

money laundering to horahi hai na janaab.... wahan se wapis ata hai paisa as a ghareeb token
khair me apko soraj maghrib se bhi nikaal kar dikha don to aap nahi maanenge..

koshish karen...shayad Saudia se troops wapis ajayen.... phir the great jihad for hijaaz will begin... phir ham makran highway coast pakar kay..jaenge wahan maza aega...

money laundering to horahi hai na janaab.... wahan se wapis ata hai paisa as a ghareeb token
khair me apko soraj maghrib se bhi nikaal kar dikha don to aap nahi maanenge..

koshish karen...shayad Saudia se troops wapis ajayen.... phir the great jihad for hijaaz will begin... phir ham makran highway coast pakar kay..jaenge wahan maza aega...
app na sahi kaha Zaradi or bureaucracy ka pissa arab mulk ma boat he sa jata haa......... makran ka rasta... magar aik problem ha................wapas nahi ata , bass jata haa..

app na sahi kaha Zaradi or bureaucracy ka pissa arab mulk ma boat he sa jata haa......... makran ka rasta... magar aik problem ha................wapas nahi ata , bass jata haa..

wapis kon aega janaab itni azeem historical blessed zameen se.... chalte hain..apko to chor raaste bhi pata honge

wapis kon aega janaab itni azeem historical blessed zameen se.... chalte hain..apko to chor raaste bhi pata honge
vo tu pori quam ko pata haan....ab app bhola na bana ... 100 chuwa itni jaldi pora ho gaee lol

Back
Top Bottom