What's new

Former PM Imran Khan's interview with Sami Ibrahim

It’s better to live in peace in disintegrated pak than to live in this mess created by these corrupt politicians and these corrupt Generals. I think one rule should be made in National Assembly that No retired Generals are allowed to leave country after retirement.
Yes that should be mandatory that these crore commanders live inside pak whole life….not even leave fir any courses abroad, do it over zoom etc….why need courses jab corrupt he hona ha?

1654155363927.png

First decide yourself, Imran Khan is popular like Bhutto or Sheikh Mujeeb?? The clip you shared says that the country was divided because establishment was not ready to give Bhutto his due right.
Yes, Imran Khan is the most popular leader in Pakistan

@RescueRanger i don't know what the -ve rating means but it doesn't sound very nice. I guess you're a passionate follower of Imran Khan and don't like anyone criticizing your leader. But you should learn to discriminate between valid criticism and hate. I do not have any favorites- whether Imran Khan or Sharief - they all are Pakistani business.

But when Imran Khan says India celebrated his fall, it is just not true and I will point t that out.

Why do you get all bent out of shape for that? Just accept the mistake and move on.

I don't like the -ve ratings. Cancel them unless you want to blame me for Imran's mistake and your canuptions

@LeGenD - pls review my posts above if they deserve such treatment @Adios Amigo

Do **** off!
I do wish I could second this but some retard will ban me.

oops! I am senile. they will see the above comment anyway so I second it and third it too!

sick of them mods so will not object to a permanent ban. why don't I stop visiting? dunno why but cannot stop looking in to see what new filth has been posted

Youthiye, had too much charsi tikka in Pesahwar with IK?
How much do you get paid man, never seen someone this dedicated.

It’s either you are well paid by PMLN, you arr wela af or you are Princess Panama herself.

I do wish I could second this but some retard will ban me.

oops! I am senile. they will see the above comment anyway so I second it and third it too!

sick of them mods so will not object to a permanent ban. why don't I stop visiting? dunno why but cannot stop looking in to see what new filth has been posted
Admin are implementing a new update that will restrict these multi-id and low quality trolls. I am tolerant of view, but no one forces them to come to this forum and pollute every single thread with nonsense.

@RescueRanger i don't know what the -ve rating means but it doesn't sound very nice. I guess you're a passionate follower of Imran Khan and don't like anyone criticizing your leader. But you should learn to discriminate between valid criticism and hate. I do not have any favorites- whether Imran Khan or Sharief - they all are Pakistani business.

But when Imran Khan says India celebrated his fall, it is just not true and I will point t that out.

Why do you get all bent out of shape for that? Just accept the mistake and move on.

I don't like the -ve ratings. Cancel them unless you want to blame me for Imran's mistake and your canuptions

@LeGenD - pls review my posts above if they deserve such treatment

Why can't India be not balkanised for human development? Pakistan is already too small.

Imran Khan PTI is the only party that is holding the country together. PTI has majority support in all provinces from Gwadar to Gilgit.

The PDM-mix-achaar has played all types of ethnicity politics in past, now their goal is to make Pakistan default on loans, and create further division in the country. During Azaadi March, 35,000 shells were fired on peaceful rally coming from KPK and other parts of Pakistan.

-- Venezuela, oil richest country on Earth has 70% population living under poverty, despite having all the resources. Their petrol is like 10 rupees per litre. Why? Because the traitors/corrupts are at helm controlling the affairs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom