What's new

Former PCB chairman calls Big Three 'sons of pigs'

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Lahore- Former PCB chairman Ijaz Butt has termed Indian, Australian and English cricket boards as ‘sons of pigs’.

Talking to media after meeting with PCB chairman Najam Sethi, Butt said Pakistan should safeguard its interests in the current situation.

“Should I reply in Punjabi or in English as my Urdu is not so good, if you ask me about Big-3 then I would say these three are sons of pigs” Butt replied while answering to a journalist’s question regarding the Big-3.

Ex-chairman advised the journalists to give good suggestions to Najam Sethi instead of criticizing him.

PCB chairman Najam Sethi said the interest of Pakistan would be protected at every level.

He said consultation with former board chairmen would continue to make appropriate strategy on the issue of Big-3.

Sethi said the Big-3 will have to listen to our point of view if they are looking for our vote at ICC.

Former PCB chairman calls Big Three 'sons of pigs' :rofl:

dunce.jpg

Ghatiya aadmi .... nothing else is expected.

civil language is alian thing for mr. Ijaz butt it seems...

clearly visible he want to make Najam sethi's task more hard of taking PCB in the way of flow..

Lahore- Former PCB chairman Ijaz Butt has termed Indian, Australian and English cricket boards as ‘sons of pigs’.

Talking to media after meeting with PCB chairman Najam Sethi, Butt said Pakistan should safeguard its interests in the current situation.

“Should I reply in Punjabi or in English as my Urdu is not so good, if you ask me about Big-3 then I would say these three are sons of pigs” Butt replied while answering to a journalist’s question regarding the Big-3.

Ex-chairman advised the journalists to give good suggestions to Najam Sethi instead of criticizing him.

PCB chairman Najam Sethi said the interest of Pakistan would be protected at every level.

He said consultation with former board chairmen would continue to make appropriate strategy on the issue of Big-3.

Sethi said the Big-3 will have to listen to our point of view if they are looking for our vote at ICC.

Former PCB chairman calls Big Three 'sons of pigs' :rofl:

Isn't cricket haram? :azn:

PCB should transform into Pakistan Board of bushkashi. :rofl:

he is butt hurt

:lol:

making jokes with a name like that?? oh, the irony....no offense to armstrong.

Back
Top Bottom