Former JI Ameer Syed Munawar Hassan passes away

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former JI Ameer Syed Munawar Hassan passes away

June 26, 2020
10915492031593162159.jpg

Former Ameer of Jamat-e-Islami, Syed Munawar Hassan passed away in Karachi on Friday after a protracted illness. He was 78.

He had been ill for a long time and was under treatment at a local hospital.

Syed Munawar Hassan was the fourth Ameer of Jamat-e-Islami. He was elected as Ameer in 2009 and was replaced by current Ameer Siraj-ul-Haq during party elections in 2014.

https://www.radio.gov.pk/26-06-2020/former-ji-ameer-syed-munawar-hassan-passes-away

-------------

All of the ameers are supposed to be Syed?

If you read holy quran you will know the importance of Syed.
Chapter 42:23 holy quran .
That (is) what Allah gives as good tidings to His bondmen who have believed and done deeds of righteousness. Say, "I do not ask of you a reward for it, except amity for KINSHIP." And whoever scores (Literally: commits) a fair deed, We will give him increase of fairness (i.e., goodness) therein. Surely Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful."
Ask any true religion scholar about the meaning of kinship and who are kinship of prophet?
That kinship is Syed's and if you have a problem I gave you verse from holy quran go argue with Almighty. Thanks

If you read holy quran you will know the importance of Syed.
Chapter 42:23 holy quran .
That (is) what Allah gives as good tidings to His bondmen who have believed and done deeds of righteousness. Say, "I do not ask of you a reward for it, except amity for KINSHIP." And whoever scores (Literally: commits) a fair deed, We will give him increase of fairness (i.e., goodness) therein. Surely Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful."
Ask any true religion scholar about the meaning of kinship and who are kinship of prophet?
That kinship is Syed's and if you have a problem I gave you verse from holy quran go argue with Almighty. Thanks
I understand the importance or whatever but just asked a simple question.

Inna lilalhe wa inna ilahe rajioun

Not all leaders of JI are Syed, there is nothing stating that they have to be.

The term Syed is used to suggest a heritage leading back to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Muslims are taught to show love for the decendants of the Prophet (pbuh).

I find though it's generally abused by a lot of people nowadays, claiming to be of holy lineage with no evidence to support it. Ultimately it doesn't matter though, it is between them and their creator. Being Syed doesn't make you better than anyone else.

He was taliban apologist. He also had some controversial fatwas against our army about shaheed or not fighting taliban/alqaida.

Pakistan’s known Islamic Scholars in the last 6 days....

20 June 2020 - Mufti Muhammad Naeem (Scholar, Chancellor of Jamia Binoria)
21 June 2020 - Allama Talib Jauhari (poet, historian, philosopher)
26 June 2020 - Munawar Hassan (Religious Leader, Politician, Professor)
RIP

'اِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَاِنَّآ اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْنَ

ایک اور عظیم ہستی دنیا سے رخصت کر گئے .
سابق امیر جماعت اسلامی پاکستان ؛ سید منور حسن
کے وفات کا سن کر بہت دکھ ہوا. اللہ تعالیٰ سے ان کی درجات بلند فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom