What's new

Former Indian COAS Basically Admits the Cause of Terrorism Inside Pakistan

I refuse to believe that India is involved. It is not hard to trace terror these days.

What Pakistan is suffering is from its past mistakes of nurturing terror for strategic gains first in Afghanistan and then in India . Now the snake has turned its head towards its own owner with double the vengeance

You are correct.

An unstable Pakistan for Hindustand shall rock it to the core. Mr Singh take lessons from the war in Syria there will be no way Hindustand will escape from this war. This decade and the last Pakistan has suffered but Hindustand will see the same fate in the next decade.

He is talking of resurrection of insurgency movements like the Sindh desh, Baloch, G&B etc...which is different to the Islamic terrorism movement of the taliban / AQ / ISIS etc.

He is talking of resurrection of insurgency movements like the Sindh desh, Baloch, G&B etc...which is different to the Islamic terrorism movement of the taliban / AQ / ISIS etc.
Do not refer to any terrorist movement as Islamic. Islam is opposed to terrorism. Islam is a faith which teaches us to live a pure life and worship the Almighty. Islam does not
Teach us to kill anyone.

Do not refer to any terrorist movement as Islamic. Islam is opposed to terrorism. Islam is a faith which teaches us to live a pure life and worship the Almighty. Islam does not
Teach us to kill anyone.

I will dispute that completely...but this is not the place and the audience to do it. The term Islamic terrorism is a existing term used world wide.

http://arynews.tv/en/this-video-of-...lve-the-mystery-behind-terrorism-in-pakistan/

“If we promote the resurrection movements within Pakistan and add fuel to this fire, Pakistan army will try to look inwards and will be distracted from Kashmir and India,” said Bikram Singh.

There's not much of a doubt
They have been doing that from 47. What are we doing to counter that. As many Indian raw or army soldiers should die as we are bleeding if not more than us. I am in favor of no mercy being shown to the Indian military related institutions. Though they are even attacking civilians to cause a feeling of hopelessness.

I will dispute that completely...but this is not the place and the audience to do it. The term Islamic terrorism is a existing term used world wide.
so it's acceptable to use the term Hindu terrorism? Because men in suits say it is do you accept it? What about American Christian terrorism! Try to study Islam rather than ridicule it by accusations.

Where did he say that India is involved? What he said was that if what Pakistan is doing to India with 1000 cut strategy, if India does to Pakistan, Pakistan will have its hands full instead of waging proxy wars with India.

I refuse to believe that India is involved. It is not hard to trace terror these days.

What Pakistan is suffering is from its past mistakes of nurturing terror for strategic gains first in Afghanistan and then in India . Now the snake has turned its head towards its own owner with double the vengeance

Honestly, no one cares what you believe or not. Your logic is too simplistic and devoid of ground reality. If you want to think in that logic, then we think India is funding this "snake" you talk about and providing it with logistical, planning, targets, etc.

nothing else to expect from such low lives scum bags, who are obsessed with a Country that Much that they can't even digest one Cricket Match .. using terrorists to kill civilians while kill more civilians in IoK ..After Afghans Indians are the most disgusting people on earth ..

so it's acceptable to use the term Hindu terrorism? Because men in suits say it is do you accept it? What about American Christian terrorism! Try to study Islam rather than ridicule it by accusations.

There's nothing called Hindu terrorism.

and yes it was once islamic jihad when it was in favor of Westerns so no worries
just change of perspective and definition ... if you just can spot that

Do you know the meaning of "If". Which indirectly means we are not doing now.

Uri & Pathankot attacks happened and we find no "If & Buts" just straight away blame on Pakistan
and here is the case when their Ex-Army Chief publicly stating something with precise meaning and the indians want us to take notice of only "If's" not the statement itself

Sure buddy there certainly is Mumbai train bombings carried out by Extremists who were Hindus. RSS, Shive Sena, Bal Thakary, BJP? The same people that assassinated Ghandi. The correct term is Hindu terrorist and accepted by others. Deal with it pal!

Do you know the meaning of "If". Which indirectly means we are not doing now.

I am sorry, I am very pro peace between India and Pakistan but I can never trust anything India does after they supported and armed terrorist groups in 1971.

We have every reason to believe India will continue down that path it once took. In my estimation, if I ever catch a person lying to me once, I make a mental note to never give this person full confidence in anything they say. It's a matter of great difficulty for one to give up a habit that they so proudly boast about.

India has shown nothing in overtures towards peace and resolving Kashmir and other issues that would lead me to believe that India has given up it's previous habits.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom