What's new

Former Indian COAS Basically Admits the Cause of Terrorism Inside Pakistan

Do you know the meaning of "If". Which indirectly means we are not doing now.
he's trying to give you a hint... obviously he's not going to out right say it.

Do you know the meaning of "If". Which indirectly means we are not doing now.
Do you know the meaning of "strong implication"?
These are the words of the ex-COAS, therefore the incumbent one may pick up on his predecessor's advice.
Furthermore, what's not to say that he didn't apply these tactics himself when he was in charge, since the idea of sponsoring terrorism came to his mind so easily?

So what he did not say you assumed and now it's a proof.
no the proof is lafitullah mehsud and your very own Ajit Doval and manohar parrikar. this is a conformation.

I have seen the video in full, all I can say is that the Gangadeshis have been involved with these so-called separatist movements ever since 47......The Indian Gen is Bikram Singh, a highly capable and intellectual chap who came top of his class at a US military war college, all I can say is that I am glad he is no longer in the service as he really is a very capable chap unlike some other Indian officers eg GD Bakhshi.Kudos

It is our misfortune that Indians have expertly used our weapon against us. We should be rather ashamed of not countering it earlier. RAW has bamboozled ISI in this war even tough ISI might eventually come out as victor but damage is already done. India did not even get scratch out of this. Till we make this war costly for India we will achieve nothing. What makes Pakistan so assured that Afghan Taliban will not eventually turn on us? They are not the same Taliban under Mullah Umar, many new faces, loyalties and ambitions in the mix.

Of course, spread Pakistan Army so much that Pakistan Army deployment on LOC and Eastern border gets weaker. No rocket science here.
I was thinking the same thing. However, there are many pakistanis on here saying that the army should have an invasion of afghanistan are highly mistaken. That would be what they would want.

This is no new information. Bharat is by far the biggest terrorist state in the region. I mean, khulbhusan Yadav, Modi's and Ajit dovals statements make this abundantly clear. We should make it our national policy to consider Bharat as a terrorist state and make it clear to everyone that we consider it a terrorist state.

For a moment, I thought it is something based on facts... but.. :)

Back
Top Bottom