What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i see from Pakistan members jumping into conclusion that china pouring large amount of money in R n D..so chinese are able to finish the 5th gen project just like that without any hiccups. . but Americans who mastered stealth tech.. produced An jet, bombers and drones made crappy n faulty F 35.. and old tech Raptor... how funny US spending multiple hundreds of billions frm decades.. still they are facing trouble meanwhile china just started it's journey recently are able to finish multiple 5th gen project at a time..

All i see from Pakistan members jumping into conclusion that china pouring large amount of money in R n D..so chinese are able to finish the 5th gen project just like that without any hiccups. . but Americans who mastered stealth tech.. produced An jet, bombers and drones made crappy n faulty F 35.. and old tech Raptor... how funny US spending multiple hundreds of billions frm decades.. still they are facing trouble meanwhile china just started it's journey recently are able to finish multiple 5th gen project at a time..

What do u mean ?
chinese stealth fighter is nothing. ...?

What do u mean ?
chinese stealth fighter is nothing. ...?

Yes can happen only USA is not the one with brains

Do you really believe that in a conflict india will send all of her Su30s at once to Pak and Pak will dispatch all F16 and JF17 and their will be a royal rumble.And the last plane standing will be champion of Air superiority lolz

Thats not how it is going to happen. Can F16 shot down a S30MKi with AMRAAM in BVR and Sidewinder in WVR? yes
Can JF17 shot down Su30MKI with SD10 in BVR and PL9 in WVR? yes

PAF is not a regular middle eastern soviet era airforce. IAF is indeed a good airforce but it is not Ions ahead of PAF that air superiority is assured in favout if one nation.

IAF and PAF air war will depend on lots of things.
IAF have to secure 8 times larger airspace. Air war is more about defence then offence. So we dont need to match IAF in Numbers. Still our airforce is not 8 times smaller then yours Its hardly 1:2

PAF don't have long legs to attak from other sides.. meanwhile MKI can make a full circle around Pak..you have 50 jf 17 and F 16 blk 52.. rest are old rust like our mig 21.

The following is said to be a new radar dome for the next generation of AWACS for Pakistan。

122842v5oob78ovmvb3cbm.jpg.thumb.jpg

Probably a slightly scaled-down version of the KJ-500 :enjoy:

what is it?? huh.. an photoshopped or leaked pic..

PAF Chief has been given an extensive presentation on all major PLA programs including "transport" projects.

J31 was pitched as our next generation aircraft -

This will form the tip of the spear for the next couple of decades.

Many of the new breakthroughs will be incorporated into the Thunder block III.
J-31 may just be the gift but years earlier Sir Pshamim said this
Some times I wonder what to believe or not. But last May when Gilano met Wen Jiabao, following issues were discussed in details. While China agreed to provide economic help, 50 JF-17 paid for by China. It is clear that these jets will be equipped with sophisticated system but what is not clear if they will be The Block-2. Since these 50 will not arrive until July-September time framel t frame next year, we will have to wait to find out.

There was no discussion about J-10B in the meeting but surprisingly they discussed J-20s prospects, form and payment period.de. these aircrafts even if acquired by Pakistan will not be available until 2020 but discussion seem to have begun.

I am at a loss as to how Pakistan can afford the J-20s but the truth is that they discussed it. But Chinese willingness to make cash infusion, loans, and grants for the reconstruction projects in Pakistan shows it is serious and can go to any extent to help itself by helping
Pakistan.

Wonder if China is helping with Pakistani enrgy projects. Once completed, they will surely help put pakistanis and Pakistan back on to road to recovery.
PAF Related Discussion: Jan ~ Dec 2011 - Page 26 - Archives - PakDef.org : Pakistan Military Consortium
PAF has been closely working with Changdu for most of her recent projects. When it comes to China-Pakistan, "export variant" kind of discussion becomes irrelevant. If PAF's requirements needed J-20, we would see it flying in PAF's colors.

PAF don't have long legs to attak from other sides.. meanwhile MKI can make a full circle around Pak..you have 50 jf 17 and F 16 blk 52.. rest are old rust like our mig 21.

what is it?? huh.. an photoshopped or leaked pic..

Buddy, it is okay to be stupid...not okay to prove it again and again.

Your massive MKIs would be visible to radar well away from the point where they cross the border. If you plan on doing a surprise strike, it is probably the worst jet you can go with. Even a F-7PG PD radar will have it visible.

Buddy, it is okay to be stupid...not okay to prove it again and again.

Your massive MKIs would be visible to radar well away from the point where they cross the border. If you plan on doing a surprise strike, it is probably the worst jet you can go with. Even a F-7PG PD radar will have it visible.
A fact repeatedly proven during an exercise between PAF and PLAAF, where JF-17 were picking up the massive SU-30s before the smaller jet was getting detected.

A fact repeatedly proven during an exercise between PAF and PLAAF, where JF-17 were picking up the massive SU-30s before the smaller jet was getting detected.
When did that happened ?

My question to all experts here.

We dont use Chinese powerplant on JF-17 because Chinese dont have one suitable for this plane.

Does China have technology to build advanced jet engine to power 5th generation aircraft?

How can it be an advanced jet without proper engine?

We dont use Chinese powerplant on JF-17 because Chinese dont have one suitable for this plane.

Does China have technology to build advanced jet engine to power 5th generation aircraft?

Sources say China, recently, has got some success wrt its domestic turbofan engine, but its not fullly matured yet.

You just need to look at the on going jet engine projects to have answer to this question. Like the J11D being evaluated with WS10, about J-15 flying with FWS-10H. Considering the time line for PAF getting J-31 will be 2020-2022, that gives 5-7 years for all systems to mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom