What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-10B like 3 Sqaud
If we are getting JF-17 Blk 3 by the end of this decade and J-31 in sufficient numbers,we don't need J-10B that desperately. I am not saying J-10B is useless for us but the amount saved can be used in other ways that would benefit us more.

If we are getting JF-17 Blk 3 by the end of this decade and J-31 in sufficient numbers,we don't need J-10B that desperately. I am not saying J-10B is useless for us but the amount saved can be used in other ways that would benefit us more.

J-31 Wont be coming till 2024 keep that in mind... It's just prototype that's flying

Obviously J-31 will cost more rather then Buying more we can have J10 and J31 Combo and our F-16 will be retiring by then we have to replace F-16 by Something and JF-17 will only Replace F-7 and Mirages

Rafale is not their for now. And even if it is inducted in next 4 or 5 years. AESA upgraded F16s can counter them.
AESA upgrade for F16 would suffice to intercept Mig29, Su30, Mirage2000 or even Rafael. Dont worry.
The real problem for us is not capability but Quantity. We need to increase numbers in my opinnion 250 JF17s and 130 F16 are enough to counter IAF in next 10 years.

Navy is indeed a problem. And we should look for Destroyers and long range strike aircrafts like Flankers. Ues i agree with you on naval aspect. But IAF is no big deal as compared to Indian tall claims

& how do you purpose to counter 250+ Sukhois

Just because a version of SU-30 spearheads the IAF, doesn't exactly makes it invincible, during DACT, it even repeatedly got locked by the J-10.

Chinese-J-10A-Fighter-Jet-Locks-on-SU-30MKK2-Flanker-During-Exercise-2.jpg

HUD capture showing a Lock On onSU-30 MKK2 Flanker by a Chengdu J-10A, reportedly taken on Dec. 2, 2013.

The Chinese version is a lot different than ours

J-10 B get them ... J-31 wont be coming till 2022 2024

J-17 Block III will come after We get 50 Block II.... and it's not even ready yet...
I heard that requirement for jf-17 blk2 is 100. and the current production rate is 15-16 units per year of jf-17.
that means that 100 jf-17 blk2 will be produced in 6.6 years and the block 3 will come in 2019..
so we need j-10 or j-11 for PAF..

I heard that requirement for jf-17 blk2 is 100. and the current production rate is 15-16 units per year of jf-17.
that means that 100 jf-17 blk2 will be produced in 6.6 years and the block 3 will come in 2019..
so we need j-10 or j-11 for PAF..
block 2 requirement is 50 fighters in total ...PAF chief said that there will be anew block after every 50 fighter jets

& how do you purpose to counter 250+ Sukhois

Do you really believe that in a conflict india will send all of her Su30s at once to Pak and Pak will dispatch all F16 and JF17 and their will be a royal rumble.And the last plane standing will be champion of Air superiority lolz

Thats not how it is going to happen. Can F16 shot down a S30MKi with AMRAAM in BVR and Sidewinder in WVR? yes
Can JF17 shot down Su30MKI with SD10 in BVR and PL9 in WVR? yes

PAF is not a regular middle eastern soviet era airforce. IAF is indeed a good airforce but it is not Ions ahead of PAF that air superiority is assured in favout if one nation.

IAF and PAF air war will depend on lots of things.
IAF have to secure 8 times larger airspace. Air war is more about defence then offence. So we dont need to match IAF in Numbers. Still our airforce is not 8 times smaller then yours Its hardly 1:2

The game plan i perceive is that PAF may go patiently with all new inductions.They might go first for AESA radar in Block III Thunders coupled with avionics mods and when the Pilots,Engineers,Technicians and PAC is at ease with the operation/maintenance of this package (which should not take much time in current situation) then PAF might directly go for J-31. PAF puts lots of stress on training of its men and never rushes to any induction which it can not absorb in it technologically. For example inducting F-35 RIGHT NOW (just giving example as base for hi tech) would be disastrous in the longer run for PAF as it may not be able to maintain it but after steady induction of moderanised avionics/system after few years even F-35 may not be a problem for PAF to absorb in it mainstay.Same happened in case of F-16s as PAF did really enhanced training of F-16 qualified personnel and then went for Block-52.And what i feel is that Dual seater JF-17 might give almost same services as J-10B but again nothing can be said till it materializes.

IAF have to secure 8 times larger airspace. Air war is more about defence then offence. So we dont need to match IAF in Numbers. Still our airforce is not 8 times smaller then yours Its hardly 1:2

Nazi Soldier : Sir, we are surrounded from all the sides.
Hitler : Very good, now you can attack every side!

I agree we need large numbers of F-16 and J-10 B and JF-17 than we can focus on J-31 although I prefer J-20

Dude you are funny, especially the last part(although I prefer J-20) cracked me up

Honestly I don't think China will offer any country j31 or j20. China will not give it's cutting edge technology to anyone. They will probably export j10 and j10b.
Ahh you Indians...!

PAF and PLAAF there is only one different of LA if you see in words otherwise both airfoces have same blue uniform, same enemy for both yani india, and both forces are mutual friends against this enemy...
waah kia research ki hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom