What's new

Forget the Internet - soon there will be the OUTERNET

M. Sarmad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Forget the Internet - soon there will be the OUTERNET: Company plans to beam free Wi-fi to every person on Earth from space
  • An ambitious project known as Outernet is aiming to launch hundreds of miniature satellites into low Earth orbit by June 2015
  • Each satellite will broadcast the Internet to phones and computers giving billions of people across the globe free online access
  • Citizens of countries like China and North Korea that have censored online activity could be given free and unrestricted cyberspace
  • 'There's really nothing that is technically impossible to this'

New York company says it can beam free OUTERNET Wi-fi to every person on Earth | Mail Online

Forget the Internet - soon there will be the OUTERNET: Company plans to beam free Wi-fi to every person on Earth from space
  • An ambitious project known as Outernet is aiming to launch hundreds of miniature satellites into low Earth orbit by June 2015
  • Each satellite will broadcast the Internet to phones and computers giving billions of people across the globe free online access
  • Citizens of countries like China and North Korea that have censored online activity could be given free and unrestricted cyberspace
  • 'There's really nothing that is technically impossible to this'
New York company says it can beam free OUTERNET Wi-fi to every person on Earth | Mail Online

Great news
but i think it would not happen, there are many companies providing Internet services all over the world what about them, they are providing employment to million of peoples. if this is happen it will be not free at all..

Thats sounds good
but
1) telecom operators will fight hard to shut this project.
2) The DTH operators will also be against it...because once outernet is available we can watch TV on demand on net.
3)what about our skull which will explode almost certainly because of radiation?? :D

Thats sounds good
but
1) telecom operators will fight hard to shut this project.
2) The DTH operators will also be against it...because once outernet is available we can watch TV on demand on net.
3)what about our skull which will explode almost certainly because of radiation?? :D
Fikar not. Wear this helmet and aal iz well.:crazy_pilot:
magneto_helmets___12_by_raultumba-d567fzw.jpg

Fikar not. Wear this helmet and aal iz well.:crazy_pilot:
magneto_helmets___12_by_raultumba-d567fzw.jpg

yeah I'll have to wear it 24X7....
and what about small just born babies..will they also've get to wear these kinda head gears??
Though I know how you love head gears...ahem ahem.:P

yeah I'll have to wear it 24X7....
and what about small just born babies..will they also've get to wear these kinda head gears??
Though I know how you love head gears...ahem ahem.:P

Studies have shown that newborns don't have much of a brain to begin with, and hence radiation has little or no effects on them. One can always use a rudimentary coconut shell helmet on them if they've started exhibiting symptoms of intelligence.:oops:

Studies have shown that newborns don't have much of a brain to begin with, and hence radiation has little or no effects on them. One can always use a rudimentary coconut shell helmet on them if they've started exhibiting symptoms of intelligence.:oops:
No Noo Indee its the other way around...babies and kids have softer skulls and hence absorbs a lot of radiation.For the same reasons we should not let them play with our mobiles for long.
Adults have thicker skulls.

Technivally impossible. For that to happen, telecom companies could have installed one such thing for whole city. Y send satellite in the orbit?
Reall problem is no mobile/router wifi has that range. Maximum deafult range is 1mile too low to reah orbit. However, it could be something like wi-max.

No Noo Indee its the other way around...babies and kids have softer skulls and hence absorbs a lot of radiation.For the same reasons we should not let them play with our mobiles for long.
Adults have thicker skulls.

oh no! Don't tell me you didn't take it as a joke.:(

Back
Top Bottom