What's new

Foreign women tourists think Indians have colonial attitude

I have told you multiple times now that I'm a fellow self-hating Indian poop-face, which is why I keep posting about India.

Your small Indian brain is keeping you from remembering this fact.

Let us fellow self-hating Indians UNITE!!

I have told you many times that just because you beg the whites in stormfront to accept you, You a Chinese are here in america to be the unskilled labor that best thrive in seedy downtown spots, late into the night . Kinda how you guys landed up here first in this country- LOL

It is because of the caste system that still ingrain in India.

I have told you many times that just because you beg the whites in stormfront to accept you, You a Chinese are here in america to be the unskilled labor that best thrive in seedy downtown spots, late into the night . Kinda how you guys landed up here first in this country- LOL

Except of course that I am not Chinese, as I already told you I'm a self-hating Indian, ashamed of my degenerate 3rd world people.

Look at us, we live in an entire slum of a country; ugly physical appearance, no intellect to boot, horrible disproportionate appendages, etc.

We are a slum race, and going to America and pretending to be one of their great people won't change that... :)

Back
Top Bottom