What's new

Foreign investors sell China shares at record pace in August

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

1693484172942.png

China's slowdown was going to happen but it's become much more painful, economist says

Mattie Bekink, China director at the Economist Intelligence Corporate Network, says people haven't adjusted their expectations for the China market and "the days of easy money … are over, the glory days of growth are over," thanks to Beijing's policies and global headwinds

China's slowdown was going to happen but it's become much more painful, economist says

Mattie Bekink, China director at the Economist Intelligence Corporate Network, says people haven't adjusted their expectations for the China market and "the days of easy money … are over, the glory days of growth are over," thanks to Beijing's policies and global headwinds
world will eventually see china converge with its feudal past

they had a chance to escape this fate but they got lucky and got terror feudal xi

No investors want to be a part of Uyghur Forced labour camp. Their leaving shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Dozens of you Indian vloggers who came to Xinjiang recently to film YouTube videos,

Remind you hundreds of concentration camps in Xinjiang mentioned by the Western media, do you think they can’t find one of them?

no one here hates china (an influential civilization)

we just hate a terrorist/feudal china aka a large north korea
Let me help you tell the truth: We hate the Chinese for beating us Indian 3 years ago.

Dozens of you Indian vloggers who came to Xinjiang recently to film YouTube videos,

Remind you hundreds of concentration camps in Xinjiang mentioned by the Western media, do you think they can’t find one of them?

I didn’t know they were allowed to go to each and every corner of Xinjiang.

Let me help you tell the truth: We hate the Chinese for beating us Indian 3 years ago.
i was very pro china before covid lockdown and tech crackdown

No investors want to be a part of Uyghur Forced labour camp. Their leaving shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Stupid fool, you are so totally obsessed with the Uyghurs in China, you should go live with them in the concentration camp lock up 24/7.

At least you accepted there are Uyghur concentration camps. That’s a progress. So there is a hope for you after all.
Lol, don't kidding yourself, are you that thick.

I didn’t know they were allowed to go to each and every corner of Xinjiang.
Send a message to any youtuber and ask him if he was restricted when he was in Xinjiang? Not difficult

Remind you ag, if any Indian youtuber was restricted or arrested when he was in Xinjiang for any reason, he'd definitely posted it on X and youtube, million views definitely. :yahoo:

At least you accepted there are Uyghur concentration camps. That’s a progress. So there is a hope for you after all.
You Indians do not care, discriminate, hate, kill , rape your muslims compatriots in your country, but you care about the Muslim Uyghurs in China.

How ironic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom