What's new

Foreign Girl Exploring Karachi .

Karachi is a food lovers paradise in terms of sheer variety and competition.

Anyone looking for a Pakistani experience can simply eat at one of the food centers arranged for travelers through different Muslim charities.

Gateway to Pakistan, the city offers a mini Pakistan in Pakistan itself.

Karachi welcomes you !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Surprisingly, those racist & fascist are clueless about Pakistani cuisine.

Karachi is a city of migrants.

Sadly with continued economic decline, fascism crept in the youth of different ethnic background who were then exploited by the corrupt politicians to basically rape the city.

UK continues her policy in hosting economic and ethno terrorists and using them tools for foreign policy against Pakistan.

Rehnay dy bhai i m from Karachi(and migrant as some one still called it but PAKISTANI ONLY) yah Nihari is from Dehli,Biryani from central and northern INDian(luckhnow or hyderabad ) but Chappli is from MY PESHAWAR (wah wah ) and namkeen ghosht (that i most like from Quetta side ) lucky for us if we bring some taste rest come from all part of Pakistan here u can even find Bengali's,Afghanis and others too really an melting pot of culture which is also evident in KHI cuisine
Be careful with your wording.

Fascists will start to say “Karachi only has delicious food because a lot of Indians immigrated there.”

Lots of trees too compare to other cities of Pakistan KHI is less green
Karachi needs lots of cleaning.

Last edited:
Beef Nalli Biryani, Beef Chapli Kebab, Beef Seekh Kebab.

Nahh, I would rather go anywhere in Pakistan and eat Beef stuff, than to go to some particular state to eat that.
I can get most of that in Delhi. Never tried the nalli biryani though.
The beef is likely buffalo, but who knows.

You will get all of those in India.
Tell me where you can get Namkeet ghost , Chapli Kabab ,Cow Meat Nihari and Kabab .There is no match to Pakistani version .Your people use Bull meat where as we eat Cow meat .That is a lot of difference.

maybe we dont get the same taste.
Chapli Kabab is a tribal dish.How come India claim this Dish ???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom