What's new

Forced to marry at gunpoint or elaborate lie? Uzma's story crumbles under evidence

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On Friday last week, 20-year-old Uzma took refuge inside the Indian High Commission in Islamabad, alleging she was forced to marry Pakistani national Tahir Ali and subjected to physical and mental torture daily.

But the evidence emerging in the case suggests there are gaping holes in Uzma's story.

What Uzma said

In a case against Tahir Ali, Uzma alleged she went to Pakistan to explore the country but was forced to marry Tahir at gunpoint on May 3.

She said she was tortured, abused and harassed physically and sexually by Tahir on a daily basis. The two tied had the knot in Buner, where Uzma arrived upon reaching Pakistan through the Wagah border on May 1.

"I did not come to Pakistan to get married to Tahir. I got married to Tahir under pressure and at gunpoint. I was not aware of the fact that Tahir was already married and had four kids. I was tortured and sexually abused every day. My immigration documents, passport and all my stuff is with Tahir also. I do not want to leave the Indian High Commission. I will only leave when I am sent back to my home in New Delhi safely," Uzma said in her statement to the magistrate.

What Tahir says

Tahir has rejected all claims made by Uzma saying, he has documented proof of all his communication with Uzma. He says Uzma was already aware of the fact that he was married and had four kids.

Tahir brought forth WhatsApp conversations, in which Uzma is telling him not to reveal details of his marriage and kids to her family. She can also be seen telling Tahir to tell lie about his education to Uzma's. brother his education as graduation if inquired by her brother.

"Say graduation if he asks about education," she says.

What evidence shows

Uzma's passport and visa details reveal that her visa was given primarily for Buner, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa where Tahir Ali's family lives.

Further inquiry with the Foreign Office on visa specifications, revealed foreign nationals coming to Pakistan cannot get visa for Khyber Pukhtunkhwa without "guarantee" from a sponsor. In Uzma's case, the sponsor Tahir's father.

According to Uzma's visa she was already married to a 'Naushad' whose name appears on the passport as her husband. Uzma is also mother to a baby girl, who she says is with her brother in New Delhi.

In her statement in court, Uzma also claimed she came to Pakistan to meet her aunt. It was later learnt she does not have any family in Pakistan, which is why she is staying in the Indian High Commission.

The legal battle

On May 7, Uzma filed a case against Tahir under section 506 military act. Appearing before a local court, Uzma accused Tahir of forced marriage at gunpoint, and sexual and physical harassment.

The court issued notices to Tahir, the cleric who got them married and all witnesses to appear before it with all proofs on July 11.

India, meanwhile, has asked the Pakistan Foreign Office to provide Uzma's details. A Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson says her case is currently in the court and she will be repatriated to India once the legal requirements are fulfilled.

How Uzma reached Indian High Commission
  1. Uzma first met Tahir in Malaysia, where he worked two years ago.
  2. After their marriage last week, Uzma informed her family in New Delhi about the news. Uzma's family members told her to get in touch with a person named Adnan, who worked at the Indian High Commission in Islamabad. According to Uzma, she convinced Tahir to visit the Indian High Commission on the pretext of getting a visa, so they can visit India for their honeymoon.
  3. Uzma and Tahir contacted Adnan and came to Islamabad on May 5, where they visited the Indian High Commission in Diplomatic Enclave.
  4. In his statement to local police, Tahir says, "upon reaching the Indian High Commission, we asked about Adnan to the lady at the reception. After a while, a man came and took Uzma inside and told me to wait outside. After waiting for hours, I asked about Uzma to the receptionist. They said there was no one inside the high commission. Her cell phones, which were taken at the reception were also not there anymore."
  5. Tahir lodged a complaint at a local police station and demanded 'retrieval' of Uzma from the Indian High Commission. Upon inquiry, Pakistan Foreign Office was informed that Uzma was inside the Indian High Commission and did not want to leave.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uzma-tahir-ali-indian-forced-marriage-gunpoint/1/950001.html

After "death well" and all that cr@p finally a small portion of Indian media also sharing lies of this liar Uzma.

Daughter of Indian nation :lol:

What she is saying is right.

1. She did not visit pakistan to marry him hence she said she was there to meet her aunt.
2. She visa was given primarily for Buner, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa where Tahir Ali's family lives is also correct.
3. Once she went there she was forced to marry him and was also raped along with torture.
4. This is clear case of kidnap and rape.

1. She did not visit pakistan to marry him hence she said she was there to meet her aunt.
2. She visa was given primarily for Buner, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa where Tahir Ali's family lives is also correct.
3. Once she went there she was forced to marry him and was also raped along with torture.
Her sponsor was tahir's father so why her aunt didn't bother to sponsor her niece ?
And visa was valid for district buner only so where were her aunt live in buner ? :D kahani kuch aur he hai.

You idiot....did you read the article....she has no family in pakistan....That's means no aunt. Visa was from Ali's father. This woman has a made a fool of the whole Indian nation and you fools believe her. She meta taxi driver and fell in love. Then married him and after getting screwed changed her mind. Simple. But being Indian needed a drama

20 year old and she has 3 year old daughter?(as seen in pictures)
And is it true it was her second marriage?
Well she need to make good choices so that she doesn't need to call entire foreign office for her.

Quite Ironic...recently two of my friends married to Indian brides and now they are residing in Karachi, happily married.

...and two of my female Indian cousins in Australia was married to Pakistani doctors, though they have Indian origins simply for the fact that they were unable to find a good Indian Muslim match, educated Indian Muslims. Reflects about the low education opportunities or education achievement of Indian Muslims for obvious reasons.

Also the whole Uzma story, the media hype in India, the Indian government calling her the Indian daughter, reeks of a well planned plot to malign Pakistan...some of the reasons could be what I've mentioned earlier, stopping Indian Muslim women marrying Pak men...India will go to great lengths to malign Pakistan, which Indian Muslims looks upto in many ways...specially marriage....will not succeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i m from Buner distt khyber pakhtunkhwa
ek bat bata doon aap ko aap ke sab baatain galat hain or has kar 3rd & 4th no line to bikul bakwas hain
q k hum log ladies ki respect kartay hain na k indian ke tarah rape & kidnap. haqiqat yahi hain k agr koi ourat ya larki kesi street ya market may b samnay say aa jay to hum log ek side pe ho k mo mor laty hain ta ke ladies ko hamari waja say koi takleep na ho ,
to batay k jo log ladies ke etni respect karty hain bala wo rape and kidnap kasay kar sakty hain,
aap janty kia hon Buner ke bary me bs wahi jo wo joti laki keh rahi hain, tum logo ka kam he badnam karna hain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ek bat bata doon aap ko aap ke sab baatain galat hain or has kar 3rd & 4th no line to bikul bakwas hain
q k hum log ladies ki respect kartay hain na k indian ke tarah rape & kidnap. haqiqat yahi hain k agr koi ourat ya larki kesi street ya market may b samnay say aa jay to hum log ek side pe ho k mo mor laty hain ta ke ladies ko hamari waja say koi takleep na ho ,
to batay k jo log ladies ke etni respect karty hain bala wo rape and kidnap kasay kar sakty hain,
aap janty kia hon Buner ke bary me bs wahi jo wo joti laki keh rahi hain, tum logo ka kam he badnam karna hain.
Alaka buneray ye ? :D

di indian badrangay tol darogh welay di. dolat da para ye wada karay wo kho chee da buner ghroona ye walidal no hawa ee owatala

Alaka buneray ye ? :D
alaka roja de da ka Na. mong kho populzai ghark kroo saba roja da

di indian badrangay tol darogh welay di. dolat da para ye wada karay wo kho chee da buner ghroona ye walidal no hawa ee owatala

alaka roja de da ka Na. mong kho populzai ghark kroo saba roja da
bilkul tek way.
na zamoog hum saba roja da

Check this video, all the Indian drama to malign, give bad name to Pakistan unfolded...how can India goes to such low levels...as written earlier many Indian Muslim families hold Pakistan in high esteem and want their daughters to settle in Pakistan as there is nothing for Muslims in India, about 70% of Indian Muslims lives in Ghettos and katchi abadis...this is according to SACHAR commission report by Indian researcher....

Check this video of Indian drama...

Drama daughter of drama queen nation
all her lies were busted on the very first two days. she was under impression that the boy was wealthy but when reality dawned upon her she made up lies to get rid of him and ended up being called daughter of bharoti nation just because Pakistan was linked. otherwise she would have been labeled as a liar cheater cheaper Muslim woman in India

Back
Top Bottom