What's new

For the dead in this pandemic

i think this member is a former banned member who's user id was doc or something.

regards

Last edited:
We dont make threads on prayers.its religious topic.if staff allow your thread then have allow Muslims and other to creat thread for religious prayers.show me one thread on Islamic prayers?
It's just prayers for my people.

You guys do it regularly innawalahi something when someone dies.

This is the same.

Why double standards against Iranians?

We dont make threads on prayers.its religious topic.if staff allow your thread then have allow Muslims and other to creat thread for religious prayers.show me one thread on Islamic prayers?

Have the courage to be honest.

You don't like a Zoroastrian praying in Avestan for his dead brothers.

Have the courage to be honest.

You don't like a Zoroastrian praying in Avestan for his dead brothers.
I am honest.this forum dont allow religious threads.you can prey in your home or worship place or in your heart i don't care.and islamophobe like you creating religious threads not a good thing and its against forum rules.

I am honest.this forum dont allow religious threads.you can prey in your home or worship place or in your heart i don't care.and islamophobe like you creating religious threads not a good thing and its against forum rules.

I'm not preying

I'm praying.

You are dishonest. About where your angst comes from.

what language is this ?

Avestan.

This is a small Persian prayer for all Iranis who have died and for their families in this moment of their loss

aṣ̌əm vohū vahištəm astī
uštā astī uštā ahmāi
hyat̰ aṣ̌āi vahištāi aṣ̌əm
What does it mean?

If some Iranian mod can move it there?

These are the two most powerful of our ancient prayers

They are for everyone.

But especially for Iran and Iranians from Parsi worldwide.
You can delete this one and post a new in coronavirus section.

This is a small Persian prayer for all Iranis who have died and for their families in this moment of their loss

aṣ̌əm vohū vahištəm astī
uštā astī uštā ahmāi
hyat̰ aṣ̌āi vahištāi aṣ̌əm
Asam,vahitsam ,asti,ahmai,..these sound so sanskrit...

Back
Top Bottom