What's new

For supporting Kashmir, pmln MPA slapped PTI MPA in assembly!

You just called your PM a "fat fart" ?? You have no respect for the sovereignty of Pakistan. That is the head of your country man

The respect is earned, and the man won't get respect by compromising on Pakistan's key interests. Also its our PM, you don't have to worry about what respect we give to him. Keep supporting your terrorist PM meanwhile, no one is stopping you.

The respect is earned, and the man won't get respect by compromising on Pakistan's key interests. Also its our PM, you don't have to worry about what respect we give to him. Keep supporting your terrorist PM meanwhile, no one is stopping you.

Hello. Wake up and smell the roses. The majority of Pakistani voters took him into their confidence. You and your minority leader with his tiny little party will just have to live with that until the next elections. The same can be said of PM Modi. I maybe a Congress supporter but I respect the decision of the majority Indian voters and respect the man for the office he represents. Let the elected PMs decide what is in their countries best interests. Insulting them just makes you look like a bitter nag

its not right to raise one hand on a lady, but I hate Imran Khan & PTI to the extreme, so I will support the pml(n) mp on this, as I think he did it in self defence , some times the PTI people can be quite violent
it is my views & I have the right have my views

Bote3CeIAAE78_F.jpg

look at her horrible face...

urrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fk you leader for posting such a beauty

its not right to raise one hand on a lady, but I hate Imran Khan & PTI to the extreme, so I will support the pml(n) mp on this, as I think he did it in self defence , some times the PTI people can be quite violent
it is my views & I have the right have my views

Jab Pakistan mein election season tha, internet pe kisi ki majal na thi PTI ke alawa kisi aur party ko support kar de, jab Nawaz Sharif jeeta, saare PML-N supporter apne bil se bahar nikalne lage. Yahan pdf pe bhi wahi haal tha. :omghaha::omghaha:

Hello. Wake up and smell the roses. The majority of Pakistani voters took him into their confidence. You and your minority leader with his tiny little party will just have to live with that until the next elections. The same can be said of PM Modi. I maybe a Congress supporter but I respect the decision of the majority Indian voters and respect the man for the office he represents. Let the elected PMs decide what is in their countries best interests. Insulting them just makes you look like a bitter nag

You don't have to lecture us on our internal issues, we know the political situation in our country better than you. Just keep supporting your PM, no need to defend our PM more than ourselves. Thanks

Sloganeering induces euphoria that can lead to a frenzy, intoxication and a sense of invincibility. A tight slap right on the face helps the victim snap out of the intoxication and get back to reality.

Good job.

5-28-2014_19874_1.gif

Another lie of PTI busted.....
PTI should rename herself as LIE
5-28-2014_19854_1.gif

You may be a mature person but the ones you are dealing with here are emotional kids who don't know how democracy work and love to make fun of themselves

Back
Top Bottom