What's new

For NS Supporters who are asking for IK accountability

IK has offered to start accountability from him. still PMLN is insisting that why only nawaz sharif. In any country no one asked that. It is just noon league logic that @Danish saleem @cb4 @iioal malik can understand . He is power 3 times. He is sitting PM. He has been listed as most corrupt leader all 0over the world. STill PMLN want to make a commission that it will so complex that it will take decades to get a decision

Please tell . me when did the plots in london bought? who owned them when they are bought.

please provide money trail

Instead of humans acting like Monkeys in a Zoo, how about people wait for the SC to form a commission and investigate? By the way, its the SAME commission that IK and his majority illiterate PHD's had asked for. But now that they know, the justice for all if coming, and these cheap leaders produced by land mafia's money will ALL go to the jail, they don't want the SAME commission they asked for, to work? So WITHOUT proofs, the accusers become the judge and issue punishment because they themselves don't want to face legal courts because that means JAIL time?? That's effing smart.

I wrote it on here over a month ago (a week before RS announced sacking his senior officers) that justice for all is coming, politicians and military included. So why run away from it and deny the SAME commission to work that you had asked for? What's their to hide?

Here's the reality, upon having a "holly shiit" moment that IK with 70% of his leaders will be behind jail, and per the military's command that "know your lines", IK's IMMEDIATELY backed off from more sit-ins and violent instigating "parties". In fact, he won't be doing anything in Punjab anytime soon. Its a good bye. Another cheap and failed attempt to pull leg to claim credit for others work. IK will have less than half the few seats he has now, keep watching. You can only do this drama by paying people to come on the streets once or twice. People ain't stupid.

There are two types of men on this planet:

1) Who work more, get things done and talk less.
2) Who are lazy like a Lizard, don't want to do anything, but spend their time in finding conspiracy theories to bring others down, and cheaply, take credit for it. This is the IK's mentality and his buddies from the Mafia have the same mentality too. That's how they built their billions worth of real estate, by accusing and threatening others, including hundreds of poor families (will someone find out how many dozens of families were forced to leave their land for IK's "gifted 2 billion palace" to be built??

Somehow, fools will see IK's 2 billion worth of gift as "legal" and would bi*tch about someone else with 2 billion, who'se family's been in business for as long as Pakistan existed!! Beats all logic and shows total stupidity behind this logic. Sad part, the damage is done to the country. This show's over, let's find the next cry baby drama from IK :rofl: :angel:

Vow amazing logic, I salute your retarded logic.

Retarded logic?, ok Mr Brainiac why don't you explain what is the job of the opposition and what is the job of the govt?

and wow is not spelled vow

2) Who are lazy like a Lizard, don't want to do anything, but spend their time in finding conspiracy theories to bring others down, and cheaply, take credit for it. This is the IK's mentality and his buddies from the Mafia have the same mentality too. That's how they built their billions worth of real estate, by accusing and threatening others, including hundreds of poor families (will someone find out how many dozens of families were forced to leave their land for IK's "gifted 2 billion palace" to be built??

Somehow, fools will see IK's 2 billion worth of gift as "legal" and would bi*tch about someone else with 2 billion, who'se family's been in business for as long as Pakistan existed!! Beats all logic and shows total stupidity behind this logic. Sad part, the damage is done to the country. This show's over, let's find the next cry baby drama from IK :rofl: :angel:

Actually there are 3 types of people

1. People that make money through hook or crook ( example Ganju and Zardari )
2. People that are shortsighted and can't see the truth and will believe anything about their crook leaders. ( example Viper0011)
3. People that will actually do stuff for the people and country ( Imran Khan )

To answer your question about how many dozens of people were forced to leave for IK's land, the answer is ZERO, how coz it was an inhabited place at the time when Imran Khan bought the land and built his house.

I have noticed one thing about each and every post of yours, you claim alot of negative stories about IK but never provide even a newspaper link to substantiate your claims. I wonder why?

@Jzaib better hit your head at the wall than to argue with these NooniToon idiots.
Typical response from a ptian.
I just live the hue and cry from ptians and IK. This shows their inability to beat pmln is elections and their failure to defeat NS and SS.

Actually there are 3 types of people

1. People that make money through hook or crook ( example Ganju and Zardari )
2. People that are shortsighted and can't see the truth and will believe anything about their crook leaders. ( example Viper0011)

3. People that will actually do stuff for the people and country ( Imran Khan )

How did I miss the 3rd number? Wait, a person who couldn't manage his children and a family, would manage "the country" RIGHT!!!!! Go read psychology, if you don't know how the human brain and relationships work, here, this is what IK has. He can't maintain any relationship or anything straight in his mind due to his past. I am not saying this due to anything personal. I've drank Whiskey with IK many times. He's a fun man, definitely knows how to party. But the relationship and commitments aren't his thing. Which is why, I am royally disappointed in him trying to be a politician and not doing jack shiit for the nation.

Below link give you ALL mental pshyc behind people with these issues (everything you see in IK). Like a responsible human being, he should know himself by now. There is no reason to make a fool out of a poor nation and continue to expand on a front that his brain isn't designed to be. Its that simple. This is the SAME science that you people come to the UK and US for. Zardari was treated by this same place. But here, read on

http://www.pchtreatment.com/relationship-difficulties-day-treatment/

https://www.mentalhelp.net/advice/should-i-give-up-on-this-marriage/

Now back to the point # 3: what has IK done for the country and the people? He's not produced ANYTHING positive. If you think sit-ins filled with Alcohol, Prostitutes and Drugs means the people partying in that sit-in are helping the country, you are mistaken (I have pictures and there are pictures on here too).

So he did the sit-in number 1, didn't get anything out of it. On the rigging and all, he didn't get anything out of it. He's hampered businesses in Islamabad and other places resulting in billions of loss. The guy can't produce ONE statement straight, let alone producing something for the nation. His statements twist and turn like children's Jelly Fish twists in the water.

He needs to compete with a Chicken to learn consistency for a few years. A Chicken produces One Egg, EVERY single day. IK should compete with that and try to produce an Egg a day. Once he does that for a year or so, I'd then think he can go compete with others. Next few years, I'd give him work with a Monkey and learn to climb trees every day. Once he does that, between a Chicken and a Monkey, he should learn consistency. A few years from that point, we'll then determine if he has learned on how to be consistent with his words. So by 2030, we'll give him a real task to run a city and produce infrastructure or schools or hospitals (not all talk, actual doing the work that he's never done).

And I've heard what he's done for the country, there is a little Chicken being created in an incubator called New Pakistan. But I've heard from IK's people that it would take 20 years for the New Pakistan to come out. Till it comes out, I don't even know how many of us would be still alive. And before the New Pakistan comes out, the current-new Pakistan being actually built, would've already been the top 12th economy of the world and it would be totally without IK's involvement as his New Pakistan would still be in a machine getting cooked :rofl: :angel::enjoy:

The ONLY thing he is trying to do for the country and the nation, is to STEAL others work and put his name on it at the end. He's not able to work or produce anything himself. People like this, ONLY steal others progress and try to put their name on it at the end. Its called cheaters (now think of this word "cheaters" and see how beautifully it applies to IK's entire public life). How cool?? MAGIC by VIPER!!!! How easily have I shown you IK's life story and loyalty in just a few lines. Damn I am good :lol: :enjoy:

an Average Pakistani adult has a mentality of an 8 years old, so its not hard to fool you people, just by saying bullshit on TV and showing some paper; in a country where you can make any kind of paper for Rs. 20

yeah why dont you become an owner of 6 sugar mills in 30 years, its easy Tareen has done it with hard work and hard work alone
Bro u ask for the details they provided it .
Now have shame and dnt give excuses. They slapped all record on PMLN. Now u have all the institutions . NAB, FIA, POLICE as pets . If he is corrupt Catch him . What are u guys waiting for ?

Now people stop acting like a slave. If u can't ask ur leader to provide money trail. Stop licking his shoe on pdf

Instead of humans acting like Monkeys in a Zoo, how about people wait for the SC to form a commission and investigate? By the way, its the SAME commission that IK and his majority illiterate PHD's had asked for. But now that they know, the justice for all if coming, and these cheap leaders produced by land mafia's money will ALL go to the jail, they don't want the SAME commission they asked for, to work? So WITHOUT proofs, the accusers become the judge and issue punishment because they themselves don't want to face legal courts because that means JAIL time?? That's effing smart.

I wrote it on here over a month ago (a week before RS announced sacking his senior officers) that justice for all is coming, politicians and military included. So why run away from it and deny the SAME commission to work that you had asked for? What's their to hide?

Here's the reality, upon having a "holly shiit" moment that IK with 70% of his leaders will be behind jail, and per the military's command that "know your lines", IK's IMMEDIATELY backed off from more sit-ins and violent instigating "parties". In fact, he won't be doing anything in Punjab anytime soon. Its a good bye. Another cheap and failed attempt to pull leg to claim credit for others work. IK will have less than half the few seats he has now, keep watching. You can only do this drama by paying people to come on the streets once or twice. People ain't stupid.

I personally think u r retarded and there is something really wrong with u .

May good give u health . Ameen

Typical response from a ptian.
I just live the hue and cry from ptians and IK. This shows their inability to beat pmln is elections and their failure to defeat NS and SS.
Bhie election tu mqm and PPP b jeer jati hain . Loog jahil hain . Literacy rate kaam ha . Nawaz Ko fidha ha .

This is how honest you people are, after calling someone stupid and dumb then you go back and change your post and only quote the reply you get in response of you bad language.

and you are giving us lessons on honesty!!!
She was saying this to offend you. Ur arguments made u look stupid .
First u know NS is corrupt . JTK and Aleem khan is corrupt . THEN ALEEM KHAN AND JTK provide all details and money trail. Then u make other excuses .

INSTEAD OF JUST UR PARTY FOR MONEY TRAIL. U ALL HAVE TO MAKE STUPID ARGUMENT AND LOOK STUPID

Bro u ask for the details they provided it .
Now have shame and dnt give excuses. They slapped all record on PMLN. Now u have all the institutions . NAB, FIA, POLICE as pets . If he is corrupt Catch him . What are u guys waiting for ?

May good give u health . Ameen .

Retards are the one's who one day ask for a commission and next day say we don't accept it. That's retardedness to the core. If you don't want to trust the SC, NAB and every other legal organization, how about ask Indian RAW agents to come investigate this for Pakistan?

IK has offshored millions through Indian offshore companies run by members of RAW and others. So this would be perfect. He would trust his partners right?? Game ended. He should now come on TV (the little act of how do I look acting like a PM, please post it on youtube because otherwise, I'd never address the nation as a PM in my lifetime :rofl:)!!

So yea, the PM of Bini Gala should come on tv and ask Indians to investigate this from New Delhi (btw, his palace is a billion worth stolen land given to IK as a gift, which itself means IK in Jail for 10-12 years alone on this one count as many of those families who were given death threats are going to follow up with law suits and criminal complaints against IK and his land mafia friends).

May God help IK and stabilize his bi-polarness so he can make rationale statements. No one expects him to do anythng beyond that as we know he has mental issues. But we do want him to act and speak normal. So may God bless him with cure to his mental issues soon. Amen (and to his followers also, science tells you crazy attracts crazies and this isn't like a "rigging" statement, ready up on DSM IV under Bi Polar disease criteria)

Retards are the one's who one day ask for a commission and next day say we don't accept it. That's retardedness to the core. If you don't want to trust the SC, NAB and every other legal organization, how about ask Indian RAW agents to come investigate this for Pakistan?

IK has offshored millions through Indian offshore companies run by members of RAW and others. So this would be perfect. He would trust his partners right?? Game ended. He should now come on TV (the little act of how do I look acting like a PM, please post it on youtube because otherwise, I'd never address the nation as a PM in my lifetime :rofl:)!!

So yea, the PM of Bini Gala should come on tv and ask Indians to investigate this from New Delhi (btw, his palace is a billion worth stolen land given to IK as a gift, which itself means IK in Jail for 10-12 years alone on this one count as many of those families who were given death threats are going to follow up with law suits and criminal complaints against IK and his land mafia friends).

May God help IK and stabilize his bi-polarness so he can make rationale statements. No one expects him to do anythng beyond that as we know he has mental issues. But we do want him to act and speak normal. So may God bless him with cure to his mental issues soon. Amen (and to his followers also, science tells you crazy attracts crazies and this isn't like a "rigging" statement, ready up on DSM IV under Bi Polar disease criteria)
Get well soon brother . I can only pray for u. I hope u are taking ur Meds on time

Get well soon brother . I can only pray for u. I hope u are taking ur Meds on time

I take my meds on time. I am taking two in 30 minutes :enjoy:. You don't need to worry about me. You need to tell IK to take his meds on time. He doesn't and replaces his pills with Whiskey. He forgets that self-medication isn't helping. He's fooling an entire nation out of mental disease. If he takes meds, I can ASSURE you, in three weeks, he'll be so mellowed down that you'd be surprised!!!! Get him help please!

Can u just me talk to someone at ur home. I wana ask about ur condition and what happened in ur child hood that u turned out to be like that .

INSHAALLAH U WILL BE FINE .
I take my meds on time. I am taking two in 30 minutes :enjoy:. You don't need to worry about me. You need to tell IK to take his meds on time. He doesn't and replaces his pills with Whiskey. He forgets that self-medication isn't helping. He's fooling an entire nation out of mental disease. If he takes meds, I can ASSURE you, in three weeks, he'll be so mellowed down that you'd be surprised!!!! Get him help please!

Can u just me talk to someone at ur home. I wana ask about ur condition and what happened in ur child hood that u turned out to be like that .

INSHAALLAH U WILL BE FINE .

Here's what happened to me and IK. The difference is, I am on meds and IK isn't. He's doing corruption and fooling the entire nation. He asks for a SC based commission and then when he finds out he's going to jail on his OWN corruption, he says he doesn't want the SC based commission. See the difference? He needs some STRONG medications. I can prescribe some for him, tell him to come to the US (don't go to California otherwise the court might arrest him, his daughter won't be happy seeing him). But I can give him a prescription in NY. It'll be easy for him, fly in and fly out quickly :enjoy:

Here's IK's mental issues he should get help for:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/24/health/change-mind-real-simple/

I personally think u r retarded and there is something really wrong with u .

May good give u health . Ameen
Obama.Laughing.png

How did I miss the 3rd number? Wait, a person who couldn't manage his children and a family, would manage "the country" RIGHT!!!!! Go read psychology, if you don't know how the human brain and relationships work, here, this is what IK has. He can't maintain any relationship or anything straight in his mind due to his past. I am not saying this due to anything personal. I've drank Whiskey with IK many times. He's a fun man, definitely knows how to party. But the relationship and commitments aren't his thing. Which is why, I am royally disappointed in him trying to be a politician and not doing jack shiit for the nation.

You are using just totally false logic. In fact there is no logic in what you are saying. You are mixing tomatoes and potatoes. For example he cannot eat potatoes does not mean he cannot tomatoes. If somebody, for one reason or another, has not excelled in one area does not mean he must be extremely bad in another area. You are mixing two totally different things and justify that based on your knowledge of brain. If you know science by any chance, two different basic units can never be compared.

Here's what happened to me and IK. The difference is, I am on meds and IK isn't. He's doing corruption and fooling the entire nation. He asks for a SC based commission and then when he finds out he's going to jail on his OWN corruption, he says he doesn't want the SC based commission. See the difference? He needs some STRONG medications. I can prescribe some for him, tell him to come to the US (don't go to California otherwise the court might arrest him, his daughter won't be happy seeing him). But I can give him a prescription in NY. It'll be easy for him, fly in and fly out quickly :enjoy:

Here's IK's mental issues he should get help for:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/24/health/change-mind-real-simple/
I have prayed for u and I will pray for u in jummah k namaz as well. I would like to talk to your parents to understand what is wrong with u and why do u lie and make up facts. Instead of writing answer u talk about IK.

It is noted child who have been molested in child hood . Turn out to be like this. May be the driver or servant you had been with in past was either name imran or may be he is a khan. IS THAT IS WHY U BRING UP IMRAN KHAN EVEN IF WE ASK ANYTHING. EVEN IF IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO PTI or Imran u bring him in. Does it make u feel clam ?

Back
Top Bottom