What's new

For 2 yrs, India knocked on Khaleda door but returned disappointed

India wants to get Bangladesh known? Lmaooo, Bangladesh is better off as an unknown country thank you.

Soon with help of India, new BD government will get recognition from all around the world and Khadia zia will cry for next 5 years.

If she stop supporting anti India groups/terrorists like Jamat and ULFA then she can get support from India.
And then India will get a fully anti-indian Bangladesh:oops:. You are welcome:toast_sign:.

Did india think they would get BKZ to agree all the crooked up terms and conditions imposed by India via Hasina? :cheesy: India won't get a second Hasina in BD ever. :lol:

what knock? India wanted BNP to let indo-awami league have another term. Now India the victim!

I get what you r saying. But BKZ has always been a patriot like her late Husband. She looked after BD's interest. For the political incompetence of BNP I blame her advisers.

Which one is worst?

An anti-India Bangladesh for India.

or

An anti-Bangladesh India for Bangladesh.

:-)

Did we ever have a neutral or pro-Bangladesh India? That is an oxymoron, as long as we are Muslim, India will always be anti-Bangladesh, problem here is Islam and India's allergy to it. Islam is the reason why a country called Bangladesh exists, because our Muslim majority have no interest to live under majority Hindu India (1947). Hence the motivation to drive us towards, communism using Indian communists, "secular atheists" using Awami moron League etc., anything to drive us away from Islam.

way to go hasina .. we pray to god for your well being so u can lead BD

Well Jamat gained substantial political capital in this whole Hasina dog n pony show. AL has lost all its support from the left and the average folks.

Last edited:
So much for delusional Indians hope that Khaleda Zia is in their pocket. Indian Express expresses Indian frustration about Khaleda Zia:

For 2 yrs, India knocked on Khaleda door but returned disappointed.

Because her door bell was out of order.

and she can't hear someone knocking at the door while she is sleeping upstairs.

Instead of knocking for this long, India should have called her iphone,. It is usually on her bedside.

Last edited:
ভারত সেনাবাহিনীসহ সবাইকে কিনতে পারলেও জামাতকে কিনতে ব্যর্থ : ব্যারিস্টার শাহজাহান ওমর

নিউজ অর্গান ডেস্ক, - ১৮ জানুয়ারী ২০১৪

সাবেক আইন প্রতিমন্ত্রী ব্যারিস্টার শাহজাহান ওমর বীর উত্তম জামায়াত নিয়ে তার ফেসবুকে লিখেছেন,

গত ১৬ জানুয়ারী ২০১৪ তার ফেসবুক স্ট্যাটাস দেন এভাবে,

I personally do not like Jamaat mainly because of their role in 1971. But at this moment when I can see almost all the journalists and intellectuals are talking lie against Jamaat than I feel I need to tell the truth. After talking with several people of several places I came to know that terrorism is being done by AL just to blame Jamaat.

Moreover, after studying a lot and analyzing the current attitude of India I am convinced that 1971 war was created by India and it was a RAW project. AL and media are talking against Jamaat because Jamaat is the only organized force which can counter the Indian hegemony. The enemy of our independence in 1971 is turned to be best protector of our independence. So despite my disaproval to Jamaat politics I feel this party need to be exists as a safegurd of our independence. India has purchased our journalists, politicians, writers and army but failed to purchase Jamaat.

ফেসবুক স্ট্যাটাস টি বাংলা হল এই ,

১৯৭১ সালের ভূমিকার জন্য ব্যক্তিগতভাবে আমি জামাতকে পছন্দ করি না। কিন্তু বর্তমানে যখন দেখি প্রায় বেশির ভাগ সাংবাদিক এবং বুদ্ধিজীবী জামাতের বিরুদ্ধে মিথ্যা বলছে তখন আমার সত্যটাকে উদঘাটন করাটা দরকার।

বিভিন্ন জায়গায় বিভিন্ন মানুষের সাথে কথা বলে আমি জানতে পেরেছি যে জামাতকে দোষারূপ করার হীন স্বার্থেই আওয়ামী লীগ বিভিন্ন জায়গায় সন্ত্রাসী কর্মকান্ড পরিচালনা করছে। অধিকন্তু ভারতের বর্তমান দৃষ্টিভঙ্গি বিশ্লেষণ এবং গভীর অধ্যায়ন করে উপলব্ধি করলাম যে, ৭১ এর স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে ভারতের 'র' এর হাত ছিল।

আওয়ামী লীগ এবং মিডিয়া জামাতের বিরুদ্ধে কথা বলছে কারণ জামাতই একমাত্র সুসংগঠিত দল যা ভারতীয় প্রভুত্ব ও কর্তৃত্বের বিরুদ্ধে অবস্থান নিতে পারে। ৭১-এ আমাদের স্বাধীনতার শত্রুরা আজ স্বাধীনতার রক্ষক হিসেবে আবির্ভূত হয়েছে।

তাই জামাতের রাজনীতিতে আমার অসমর্থন থাকা সত্ত্বেও আমি অনুভব করি যে আমাদের স্বাধীনতা ও সার্বভৌমত্বের অতন্ত্র প্রহরী হিসেবে এই দল থাকাটা অত্যন্ত জরুরী। ভারত আমাদের সাংবাদিক, রাজনীতিবিদ, লেখক এবং সেনাবাহিনী কিনতে পারলেও জামাতকে কিনতে ব্যর্থ হয়েছে।

ভারত সেনাবাহিনীসহ সবাইকে কিনতে পারলেও জামাতকে কিনতে ব্যর্থ : ব্যারিস্টার শাহজাহান ওমর

নিউজ অর্গান ডেস্ক, - ১৮ জানুয়ারী ২০১৪

সাবেক আইন প্রতিমন্ত্রী ব্যারিস্টার শাহজাহান ওমর বীর উত্তম জামায়াত নিয়ে তার ফেসবুকে লিখেছেন,

গত ১৬ জানুয়ারী ২০১৪ তার ফেসবুক স্ট্যাটাস দেন এভাবে,

I personally do not like Jamaat mainly because of their role in 1971. But at this moment when I can see almost all the journalists and intellectuals are talking lie against Jamaat than I feel I need to tell the truth. After talking with several people of several places I came to know that terrorism is being done by AL just to blame Jamaat.

Moreover, after studying a lot and analyzing the current attitude of India I am convinced that 1971 war was created by India and it was a RAW project. AL and media are talking against Jamaat because Jamaat is the only organized force which can counter the Indian hegemony. The enemy of our independence in 1971 is turned to be best protector of our independence. So despite my disaproval to Jamaat politics I feel this party need to be exists as a safegurd of our independence. India has purchased our journalists, politicians, writers and army but failed to purchase Jamaat.

That is why India cowardly sent even its soldiers for killing Jamaat in Satkhira. In last few days at least 10 opposition leaders abducted and killed by indian backed Awami League terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom