What's new

For 1st time CCTV released live drill: using Drones to guide long-range MLRS striking moving ships

Not really prone to deviation or error. Israel uses it for certain cruise missiles, Spike NLOS, LORA etc. to attack moving/stationary targets.
Thats just what I read. It's not really adavnaced technology mate, we have that on our TY90 missiles too.

TB-2 is the best tactical UCAV in the world

and Turkish AKINCI UCAV is so superior to American MQ-9 and Chinese Wing Loong-II

Ukraine doesnt want American UCAVs which are easy target against Russian Air Defense Systems
Bro, seriously, don't brag. You entire TB2 is an assortment of foreign components. Drones are not really rocket science, it's just a bigger toy plane with guidance and firing control. The advanced drones are HALE and stealth. I have no grudge against the Turks but you must know your strength, you wouldn't stand a chance against China or US in a real war. You can't even defend against inflation. The US can just crush you using economic warfare, they don't even need to go kinetic

Bro, seriously, don't brag. You entire TB2 is an assortment of foreign components.

as of 2022 , TB-2 is 93% indigenous , except Engine

and TB-3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR UCAVs to use indigenous TEI PD-170 Engine

Drones are not really rocket science, it's just a bigger toy plane with guidance and firing control. The advanced drones are HALE and stealth.

UCAV is top and future technology
and only USA , Turkiye , İsrael , İran and China in the World

Turkiye has developed all kinds of UCAVs Tactical , MALE , HALE , Stealth

AKINCI UCAV to carry even cruise missile
1661925887213.jpeg

Stealth KIZILELMA
1661925962289.jpeg

I have no grudge against the Turks but you must know your strength, you wouldn't stand a chance against China or US in a real war. You can't even defend against inflation. The US can just crush you using economic warfare, they don't even need to go kinetic

USA is hyper power which has bigger defense budget than China+Russia+İndia+UK+France+Germany+Japan combined

we very well know our strength , Turkiye is a regional power
and you dont compare Turkiye with hyper power

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom