What's new

Football World Cup 2010 Official theme song

best worldcup till date was 2002 worldcup, it was so exciting

This yearr is gonna real good ............
im rootin big time for Argentina and Germany

BRAZIL all the way..!!!! go for the sixth. :mps:

i was damn crying when brazil lost to france last time. france just barely qualified for the next round, and brazilians were so good there, it was just simply unbelievable..

this time i hope brazil goes straight to the top :D

and i dont think spain will win the cup, they just make a big bang and then their air goes out in the next rounds, big time.

in the last world cup netherlands was very dangerous team, but the Portuguese made a lucky win against them.

brazilians dont look to good this time, but after winning the confederations cup and playing well in their qualification round, they appear to be good contenders for the cup esp in the presence of kaka, ronaldinio etc.

Last edited:
England..................... :smitten:

Hail the Queen :)

WHA!!! How were we lucky? We got a much stronger and faster team this year :)

in the match against australia you got a penalty which not actually a penalty. secondly the match between the brazil and france was fixed so you got a contender as a weak team in the finals.. thirdly your keeper Buffon is really very good. he saves many definite goals.

in the match against australia you got a penalty which not actually a penalty. secondly the match between the brazil and france was fixed so you got a contender as a weak team in the finals..

I will somewhat agree with the Aussie match, but every football player knows not to slide tackle in the box- thats a no no.
as for Brazil vs. France........France was not a weak team, I don't believe for a second that the Brazil France game was fixed.

Back
Top Bottom