What's new

Footage shows Wuhan - Earliest days of Covid Pandemic

If this had happened anywhere else they would've done some damage control just like how China did. In fact the damage control and red tape would have been very severe if the outbreak was in the US. Speculation isn't the best thing to do but look at how the American public has dealt with it so far - a large portion of them don't even believe in the virus and its potency until it actually hits them. In some ways this is a reflection of how irresponsible the US is when dealing with the virus that they can't even get public awareness to be generated on it.

The point that the virus has been reduced in severity to such a large degree in East Asia is telling. Compare this to the west where a scramble is going on for vaccinations and the fear of variants has really taken a hold.

If this had happened anywhere else they would've done some damage control just like how China did. In fact the damage control and red tape would have been very severe if the outbreak was in the US. Speculation isn't the best thing to do but look at how the American public has dealt with it so far - a large portion of them don't even believe in the virus and its potency until it actually hits them. In some ways this is a reflection of how irresponsible the US is when dealing with the virus that they can't even get public awareness to be generated on it.

The point that the virus has been reduced in severity to such a large degree in East Asia is telling. Compare this to the west where a scramble is going on for vaccinations and the fear of variants has really taken a hold.

Texas took off its mask mandate

@waz @krash @Irfan Baloch

Baseless propaganda posts are against forum rules.
As I said, this is based on how you gather statistics.

I assume you have done mathematical statistics and know how you gather the numbers. So, this is a legitimate question. If you cannot answer exact question, dont raise this as an alarm. There is a formal method to statistical gathering and analysis; not just want you choose to select such as were these random samples, what was the category of the illness etc. If you cannot comprehend basic statistical analysis, not our problem.

You tend to ask everyone else to prove yet you cry when we ask you basic fact based questions.

On baseless propaganda... well I suggest you review your own actions .

@aziqbal @waz @Hamartia Antidote

As I said, this is based on how you gather statistics.

I assume you have done mathematical statistics and know how you gather the numbers. So, this is a legitimate question. If you cannot answer exact question, dont raise this as an alarm. There is a formal method to statistical gathering and analysis; not just want you choose to select such as were these random samples, what was the category of the illness etc. If you cannot comprehend basic statistical analysis, not our problem.

You tend to ask everyone else to prove yet you cry when we ask you basic fact based questions.

On baseless propaganda... well I suggest you review your own actions .

@aziqbal @waz @Hamartia Antidote

All my numbers are based on official sources. Where are your numbers? Where are your numbers?

All my numbers are based on official sources. Where are your numbers? Where are your numbers?

Official numbers - how are they gathered and methodology. Show us the details and methodology.

Simple question dont go around it. talk to the point.

Official numbers - how are they gathered and methodology. Show us the details and methodology.

Simple question dont go around it. talk to the point.

Different countries count differently. Some over count. Some under count.

Different countries count differently. Some over count. Some under count.

Again you dont respond to the exact question. SHow me the methodology of counting and how it was carried out.

bottom line, you have no answer. Please attend a statistics questionaire class at Waterloo U.

I will be happy to meet you next year as I have to come there to give a lecture.

Please attend a statistics questionaire class at Waterloo U.

I will be happy to meet you next year as I have to come there to give a lecture.

I am at University of Waterloo. The math building. This one.

WaterlooMathBuilding.jpg

Back
Top Bottom