What's new

Food for Thought!!!

Before we go chest-thumping our way into the -pits of our 18 F-16C/D MRCA, and take on the US, here is some food for thought.....

"The closest we can get to the truth is that 192 member states of the United Nations collectively spend some $1.5 trillion on defence of which $750 billion is the military budget of the United States. Pakistan, with a defence budget of five billion dollars or 0.66 percent of the American defence spending, has neither the resources nor the technology to stop the US from entering or exiting its airspace"

Its not always about how much your spending is or how big your armed are, its about intent and asserting yourself on the other person. Pakistan has allowed itself to be played into the hands of the US. You have allowed them to send troops and drones into your territory and now today your own identity is in pieces. There are many other nations that have a smaller defense spending than Pakistan but the US will not dare step into them because they have made their intent very clear. Pakistan on the other hand has a habit of becoming proxies for some other nation all the time. The problem is the intent which Pakistan clearly lacks.

and you get to wonder what was the purpose of thread opener here? play typical Fear factor that they have always been playing upon us for their personal benefits?

thanks god, this generation/kind is dying in PAKISTAN...

dont worry mate - i've a few years left yet!

Can only say that it is not easy for small countries to resist a big country and even a superpower. even if you show strong determination, but also need to prepare for a possible painful price. because the big countries will not be easy intimidated. is needed is really determined to Action. Iran is often shouted to the United States, a superpower, and sometimes seem ridiculous, but it is the right approach for the small country, I know I can not beat you, but I will not give up resistance, you will pay for it. Of course, not only a roar, Iran do rapid the military development , so Iran is safe for decades.

ofcourse, you know living in river, cant afford to have crocodiles as enemies, the strategy should always be to avoid confrontation...

ofcourse, you know living in river, cant afford to have crocodiles as enemies, the strategy should always be to avoid confrontation...

This is always a good way to avoid confrontation, Pakistan has been doing, but now the problem is Pakistan's interests and the interests of the United States is not the same river, my personal view, otherwise we do not even have this discussion.

Before we go chest-thumping our way into the -pits of our 18 F-16C/D MRCA, and take on the US, here is some food for thought.....

"The closest we can get to the truth is that 192 member states of the United Nations collectively spend some $1.5 trillion on defence of which $750 billion is the military budget of the United States. Pakistan, with a defence budget of five billion dollars or 0.66 percent of the American defence spending, has neither the resources nor the technology to stop the US from entering or exiting its airspace"

this is garbage for thought ..... :tdown:

Think Tank: chairman :usflag:

This is always a good way to avoid confrontation, Pakistan has been doing, but now the problem is Pakistan's interests and the interests of the United States is not the same river, my personal view, otherwise we do not even have this discussion.

lets see how kerry settles the rising clash, I am sure it would be settled, despite the hype being created by Indian and Israeli lobby to make it happen !

and ppl talking abt SCO in other threads??????????
i already told them to wait if US goes or not..

lets see how kerry settles the rising clash, I am sure it would be settled, despite the hype being created by Indian and Israeli lobby to make it happen !

Short-term problem is easy to find ways to resolve. But the long-term conflict of interest may be irreconcilable.I think that the problem is the long-term interests of the differences.

What a piece of BS.. We are presumably living in a democratic world.. where "allegedly" UN looks after "member countries".. If you don't allow US, they should not do anything.. If they do, they go against the UN laws relating member country's sovereignty..

Coming to the point you raised, you have very intelligently calculated difference of budgets for defense, have you calculated the other differences? have you calculated that IF Pakistan cannot afford a war, so can't US.. no you won't do that, cuz you r think tank for pro-US agenda.. your basic mentality is to scare whole world to just accept what US say.. Sorry mate, you might be think tank, but the tank seems empty.. it seems some others fill it..

We are not think tanks.. thats why we think..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom